Unity - Agent Ava: Survival Edition [v1.10] [Ecchi Game's]

1. 1.00 star(s)

notdracul

TL;DR
    Oh yes, trully an Horror Survival.
    But i would say more corretcly Horrific.

//
    -Only WS and mouse movement, not even WASD
    -Zombie sounds on your ear 24/7
    -Enemy re-spawns behind you everytime
    -Easily to get stunlocked, even by one enemy type
    -Some enemies have Usain Bolt level of sprint
    -The list goes on and on but;

To put simply, it's a bad game thats fails basicaly at everything
    Even the R18 content
    :BootyTime:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xlegendgame 02

very good game i'l give all my support hope not gonna get drop like all other game but very nice game for a demo great optimased the controle are great and also look good but i'm gonna wait for more content because this demo is short .
  3. 1.00 star(s)

kostello

Shit as it is. If it looks like a shit, controls like a shit, plays like a shit, than it must be a shit. It's like a shit version of oldschool Resident Evil, but shit. Don't waste your time and HDD space. Play anything else
  4. 2.00 star(s)

z0r

While I have no idea if this Demo will be expanded into a game or not I'll say what's actually in it for anyone who's contemplating it. Gonna reddit space it too to make it look nice.

Game: So far consists of a story mode which is 1 level that you can beat in about 4 minutes, 2 cutscenes and a Boss fight you can beat in about 1. Survival mode with 3 maps with an online leader board for some reason and an apartment where you can get some masturbation scenes but I wasn't able to actually get that to start. And the ability to customize your outfit and hair with most options being locked behind gold you get from replaying.

Combat: Easy as sin you just click on heads and one shot every enemy to the point where I only used another weapon besides the pistol on the boss. Everything you pick up ammo and health is carried over in replays of the mission and survival.

Graphics: Standard unity weirdly ugly despite it being current year tier.

While it has "potential" for a super pre alpha foundation of an idea. For 2gb its not worth getting unless you are really curious and have no data cap or shit internet speed. You have plenty of other options for the same concept done leagues better right now.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

jgun123

I'm so tired of "non H-scene in gameplay". It's really upsetting that not many developers know what their players want. Even this is a demo version, the content is too sparse. This game got off to a bad start.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

MoreNow

Combat leaves a lot to be desired. Hcontent is basically non-existent? you have to use the "apartment" to view the "hscenes" i guess? there are NO hscenes in the actual game, so be prepared for that. i guess its a horror shooter game with a scene viewer that has nothing to do with the shooting/game? Dev released it as a demo but apparently this is it - this is the full game version/experience? There is no sex btw, only toys used in the "apartment" scene viewer from the menu.