Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Agents of Heels v0.11 Brave Preview – Toplessness Comes in Threes

Hey-ho and happy Friday all! We’re back again our beWildernauts, and we’ve got a tasty teaser to ready y’all up for the weekend while we work Nat hard on her way to the big outing! Who wants to spend a little of their down time along side a pair of ladies, some sunshine and a no bra rule? Could it be you?

It was you! And also Tim. Oh what a time we can, and will, have with a trio by the pool! Just imagine it… or better yet, just wait a little while and all will be revealed! Not unlike the lower parts of our sunbathing sexys! Oh, but wait a second here… it’s not all fun in the sun in this scene, it’s just mostly kink and cunning! There’s also some seriousness to the happenings here as you’ll soon see, and a start (or should we say middle) to a special story thread we’ve be waiting… oh, nearly two years now… to see play out. Brace yourselves for something sweet!
Alrighty folks and folkettes, that’s our last teaser to tantalize y’all with before the release and the afterparty! How are we doing dev wise, you ask? Pretty well, pretty well indeed. By now we’re finalizing our script forms, getting all those little details that make our scenes special and our world come alive, as well as getting typos and wordings all cleaned up. There’s still plenty to do on that front but we expect that by the time we call it a close on the weekend (knowing us it’ll be the dawn of Monday morning when we finally rest) it’ll be all down to our Post-production work and our engine set up before the big splash! A Tuesday release is looking pretty good right now. So then, on that pretty damn good news we’ll say…
Be sure to bring plenty of sun tan lotion and waterproof lube, and beWilder!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I've played the game a little bit in the past and now started again because i saw the changes to the save system.

Game is still pretty good, from the annoying things i might add that i dont like that there's no skip scene button or put the dialogues on fast forward like you can in renpy for example(maybe i didn't found one, then i apologize), so when you want to try other choices/paths you have to click x999 times once again.

Also i would really like to see more voyeurism in random places and situations like the bar scene with the soldiers or the bum in the park(in my opinion the hottest scenario from the game when it comes to writing and the tease) instead of just mostly scenarios with important to the story characters.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yeah i also came just after that scene and found your comment. Maybe the Dev realized later and changed them to more normal. Rest of the scenes are less intrusive.
That is correct. The perkiness of the nipples should stabilise through the game as it being in development i kept working on nat and making her "better". Not only her nipples change; there are maaaaany subtle things that "evolve" during development but are hardly noticeable.

Val figurine nat grabs in one of the scenes is not there in the first scenes of the game. The suit she starts the game with was initially supposed to be her final suit; but i (literally) burnt it and redid it. Liquids and "goo stuff" also get exponentially better during development as more assets were bought and made. Nat skin (and nipples texture were reworked). Her body gets into a slightly more athletic shape while keeping the sexiness. Collisions, shooting effects and general FX evolve a lot too.

I mean, youre on the spot, i did rework them during development and ill probably come back to change all the early scenes with the "end-game" stuff when i have the time. Its important for me to learn and evolve while during this game even if it means coming back to fix the errors i did in the begining ;)

Reactions: notRajesh and Blayo

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I think in some scenes, Natasha's nipples are too long, and too wide as well, though too long is more of a problem than wide. I think her areola are rather large, but since she has large breasts, they are fine on her. But for me, the biggest problem is how far her nipples extend from her breasts, they look way too chunky.
Nat's smoking hot, but I have to agree, I'm not a fan of her nipples. There is something off about them. They sort of remind me of a collapsible red rubber kitchen funnel in some scenes.

That said, nobody's perfect, and the devs of AoH are building a world with an eye to maintaining some relationship with physical reality - that's why Cat is so lean and less-endowed. Maybe that's Nat's Achilles heel - incredibly hot and capable, but weird nipples.

Edit: from some of the comments, I should reserve judgement until I play the latest content, as Nat's "had some work" since the early scenes.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Nobody has put in a request for it in the request forum, never gonna happen if there's no request.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
@BeWilder just replayed my version 10.5, and yes in this version if Nat fights Stone on her own, she does defuse the bomb... After seeing that I can see why I was unsure which path was the best one to follow as they all have cons and pros to them...

path 1
Pros -
Nat beats Stone without succumbing to the crap inside her
Scout is alive and well to hopefully dick out Nat soon
Cons -
Miller has the damn case and is acting shady as all fuck

path 2
Pros -
Nat beats Stone permanently
Miller dies in the explosion
Scout is alive to hopefully dick out Nat soon
Got some major information on the Cyborg program, and the Ivy program of Super Soldiers
Cons -
Nat used the monster inside to win losing a bit of herself in the process

path 3
Pros -
Nat has a steamy sex scene where she finally gets dicked and enjoys it
Explosion kills everyone but Nat and Scout
Cons -
Sex scene is abusive as all fuck verbally and physically to Nat by someone that was her "friend"
Sex scene makes Scout a cuck for whatever reason...
No info gained on bad guys whatsoever
Stone probably gets away
Everyone dies in the explosion

Reactions: iscokeit

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
@BeWilder just replayed my version 10.5, and yes in this version if Nat fights Stone on her own, she does defuse the bomb... After seeing that I can see why I was unsure which path was the best one to follow as they all have cons and pros to them...

path 1
Pros -
Nat beats Stone without succumbing to the crap inside her
Scout is alive and well to hopefully dick out Nat soon
Cons -
Miller has the damn case and is acting shady as all fuck

path 2
Pros -
Nat beats Stone permanently
Miller dies in the explosion
Scout is alive to hopefully dick out Nat soon
Got some major information on the Cyborg program, and the Ivy program of Super Soldiers
Cons -
Nat used the monster inside to win losing a bit of herself in the process

path 3
Pros -
Nat has a steamy sex scene where she finally gets dicked and enjoys it
Explosion kills everyone but Nat and Scout
Cons -
Sex scene is abusive as all fuck verbally and physically to Nat by someone that was her "friend"
Sex scene makes Scout a cuck for whatever reason...
No info gained on bad guys whatsoever
Stone probably gets away
Everyone dies in the explosion

Sweet. Then all is right with the world. Almost right on the points too, but we'll not spoil things rather we'll let the game play out and tell us all about what's up as we go. Huzzah for not having a bug in the storytelling!

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes