Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm afraid is not for you to say what is or what is not a game buddy...
"A visual novel (ビジュアルノベル bijuaru noberu) is an interactive game genre, ...".

If you didn't care for the story is fine; there are plenty other games out there for you to find a story more suited to your pase.

Feedback is nice, no matter what it says, problem is you didn't give any. You just throwed a bunch of personal opinions and problems with no logic or order (since dealing with some would make other of your complains worse) in a pirate forum where you got the game for free. You also accused us to ask money out of you in a pirate forum where you got the game for free (I think you see where I'm getting).

Your attitude is hostile and fight inducing; but we're not falling for it, sorry. Been in this industry long enough to see an attention craver a mile away so this is the last reply you'll get from me regarding this.

If the game is not for you is not for you; I don't go to a Thai restaurant asking for free food and complain why they didn't give me a cheeseburger afterwards.
Could you, stop responding to my post. Mainly trying to leave this Visual Novel behind me.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'd be very happy to see Nat do a footsie footjob on me and then shoot me in the head instantly.
Well then, you're in luck! We have just that... but something tell me you already knew that. It's a good scene right? So far our fans favourite, but I'm not going to lie down and take it, we've still got plenty more more me to make more awesome!

And where are all my good path players out there?! Or at last corrupt Nat lovers... So many Bad Nat fans... oh so many

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Could you, stop responding to my post. Mainly trying to leave this Visual Novel behind me.
We could, and we did, but you shouldn't have attacked one of our long time fans like that. Couldn't leave it lie like that, you know? But hey, here's a deal for you... if you want to leave the thread behind we'll let you go in peace, all you have to do is not respond and we'll all do the same (it's also be wise to unwatch the thread on your end too so you can totally let go). Then we'll all be happy and contented to move on with our lives. Deal?

And by the way, unlike my buddy @AgentsOfHeels , I actually agree with you on the VNs not being games. By the strictest definition games need multiple players in direct competition, a defined playing space and set rules... you know, the whole "Magic Circle" shtick. So you are right, VNs aren't games, neither are almost anything on here... unless we are going by the simple terms, then yeah... I guess they are games, but I prefer to agree with you and go for the former case.

Now everyone, where were we? Sexy Redhead action anyone?

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
It's a good scene right? So far our fans favourite, but I'm not going to lie down and take it, we've still got plenty more more me to make more awesome!
Of the content in the version on here, I would say it is the best scene, but there are a couple of others that could be better. If there was a little bit more choice and content added. You have a few scenes like that, quick wins where a little more content could go a long way (over creating brand new content).

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
We could, and we did, but you shouldn't have attacked one of our long time fans like that. Couldn't leave it lie like that, you know? But hey, here's a deal for you... if you want to leave the thread behind we'll let you go in peace, all you have to do is not respond and we'll all do the same (it's also be wise to unwatch the thread on your end too so you can totally let go). Then we'll all be happy and contented to move on with our lives. Deal?

And by the way, unlike my buddy @AgentsOfHeels , I actually agree with you on the VNs not being games. By the strictest definition games need multiple players in direct competition, a defined playing space and set rules... you know, the whole "Magic Circle" shtick. So you are right, VNs aren't games, neither are almost anything on here... unless we are going by the simple terms, then yeah... I guess they are games, but I prefer to agree with you and go for the former case.

Now everyone, where were we? Sexy Redhead action anyone?
I didn't watch the thread. It's quoted posts, and there's evidence to support that.

Just do me a favor, don't let the fanbase and developer relationship turn this into a circlejerk. Your long term fan attacked me before any nastiness started.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I should be the one getting mad and I'm actually having fun with all this XD. Enough is enough tho; not even gonna quote you mate; this conversation is not improving the game at all and is not leading anywhere.

Of the content in the version on here, I would say it is the best scene, but there are a couple of others that could be better. If there was a little bit more choice and content added. You have a few scenes like that, quick wins where a little more content could go a long way (over creating brand new content).
That is good feedback and you are totally right. This version 0.7 we focused on the paths we have and we realized how exponentially things grow if you get too trigger happy with real decisions (not the usual game decisions of "should I suck this cock or not?")... so we are trying to add more and more but at the same time make them count you know? Wouldn't make sense to kill a prisoner and not be punished by it.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
That is good feedback and you are totally right. This version 0.7 we focused on the paths we have and we realized how exponentially things grow if you get too trigger happy with real decisions (not the usual game decisions of "should I suck this cock or not?")... so we are trying to add more and more but at the same time make them count you know? Wouldn't make sense to kill a prisoner and not be punished by it.
Branching paths are hard, you could say that the prisoner incident and how you handle yourself in front of the general (two occasions) could get you removed from active duty. But as you say you then have two pathways, with various levels of corruption and progress in the side events. Clearly I don't know the storyline, but the side events could cause issues later on, depending how big the game gets. Maybe not if v1.0 is the end.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Branching paths are hard, you could say that the prisoner incident and how you handle yourself in front of the general (two occasions) could get you removed from active duty. But as you say you then have two pathways, with various levels of corruption and progress in the side events. Clearly I don't know the storyline, but the side events could cause issues later on, depending how big the game gets. Maybe not if v1.0 is the end.
Oh you are in for a surprise buddy; we are not afraid of branching at all; we just dont want it to get out of hands... but the prisoner scene is already branched in 0.7; that's all I can say;)

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Good amount of lesbian content in here. I never get why there are so many female protagonist games without it. Who isn't turned on by having two girls instead of just one?
Certainly. Two babes working with each other. I like it, especially when they scissor against each other. Need to see more scissoring in games.

Off topic: Holy Smokes!!! Who is that babe in your avatar and signature?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Certainly. Two babes working with each other. I like it, especially when they scissor against each other. Need to see more scissoring in games.

Off topic: Holy Smokes!!! Who is that babe in your avatar and signature?
Alison Brie

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Oh you are in for a surprise buddy; we are not afraid of branching at all; we just dont want it to get out of hands... but the prisoner scene is already branched in 0.7; that's all I can say;)
I just played v7 and all that comes to minds is......."you fucking tease!!". I'm kidding ofcourse. alot of sexy in this episode...once the episode finished message popped up I was like...WHAT?!? noooooo......:'(
Looking forward to v8 and some more FF stuff with nat and her neighbor.:heartcoveredeyes:

zinzi159

Jun 9, 2017
I just played v7 and all that comes to minds is......."you fucking tease!!". I'm kidding ofcourse. alot of sexy in this episode...once the episode finished message popped up I was like...WHAT?!? noooooo......:'(
Looking forward to v8 and some more FF stuff with nat and her neighbor.:heartcoveredeyes:
Could you share me v7?

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks mate; we did decide to amp up the sexiness this time. Nat is a hard tease; but everyone around her is not so its natural if she starts finding herself more and more "involved" in those scenes ;)

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes