zinzi159

Jun 9, 2017
I just played v7 and all that comes to minds is......."you fucking tease!!". I'm kidding ofcourse. alot of sexy in this episode...once the episode finished message popped up I was like...WHAT?!? noooooo......:'(
Looking forward to v8 and some more FF stuff with nat and her neighbor.:heartcoveredeyes:
Could you share me v7?

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I just played v7 and all that comes to minds is......."you fucking tease!!". I'm kidding ofcourse. alot of sexy in this episode...once the episode finished message popped up I was like...WHAT?!? noooooo......:'(
Looking forward to v8 and some more FF stuff with nat and her neighbor.:heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks mate; we did decide to amp up the sexiness this time. Nat is a hard tease; but everyone around her is not so its natural if she starts finding herself more and more "involved" in those scenes ;)

zinzi159

Jun 9, 2017
With region not support for buy the game, it's disappointed for fans when public version so long can download(I_I)

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
With region not support for buy the game, it's disappointed for fans when public version so long can download(I_I)
Public version is still at 0.5. Dont think 0.7 will be out for public for another month or two. Best to move on to other games i think.

eeee

Aug 12, 2016
ehh shouldn't the new version be coming out for lower tier patrons? i feel like there'd be a few.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
well they have already released it to the 30, 20 and 10$ patreons. only ones left are the 5 and 1$ patreons. i dunno. They might have to wait a lot longer.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Please guys go to to talk about the links, no here.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes