AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
One other thing I would suggest changing unless you are planning to do more later down the line:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway... again super idea and execution so far on the game. You guys definitely have some talent with both the art, mechanics, and programming the game. Nice to see!
Awww thank you !!

Yes; you're on the money. Those are indeed errors we have in our list. In earlier versions it was limited to the time of the day it made sense to happen (day scenes at day; night scenes at night etc); but I realized that having a time limit made it almost impossible for you to see everything there was. When the final release is out and time limit is removed hopefully we will have enough day/night scenes to make proper divisions.

You're second point might be something to consider. I wanted to do something there but I never find it fitting or cool and yeah; is getting repetitive now. I don't wanna dump a bunch of placeholders just cause. Your suggestion is great; I'll definitely keep that in mind; many thanks!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Good catch on the bug of kate; I recall it being reported before so I guess it isn't fixed yet; I'll give it a go; shouldn't be much of a hussle.

Early on I wrote it all by myself and there must be many many spelling errors in the begining of the game (since 0.5 spook has been writing and he is flaaaaawless). We will correct them all at some point (probably when we publish it as gane release) but unfortunately it's a time we cannot invest for now.
Time an in-team public smackdown!

I believe I was the one who first reported the broken Kate actually! And.... then I forgot about it too so it's on me as well... damn.

Also I came on for v0.6 and after! And I do indeed make spelling mistakes (have a list of ones to fix in the v0.7 scenes on my end, but all in good time)! We will indeed get to them, but for now, content is King!

Awww thank you !!

Yes; you're in the money. Those are indeed errors we have in our list. In earlier versions it was limited to the time of the day it made sense to happen (day scenes at day; night scenes at night etc); but I realized that having a time limit made it almost impossible for you to see everything there was. When the final release is out and time limit is removed hopefully we will have enough day/night scenes to make proper divisions.

You're second point might be something to consider. I wanted to do something there but I never find it fitting or cool and yeah; is getting repetitive now. I don't wanna dump a bunch of placeholders just cause. Your suggestion is great; I'll definitely keep that in mind; many thanks!
Not a bad thought indeed. As said above, content is our priority right now. 6 new scenes in 3-4 weeks was quite a push and we don't want to do an update without any kind of sexytime in it so it'll be a while before we can make night versions of everything / slowly trickle them in over time, but the end result should indeed be what you describe and fitting. We're on it buddy!

Also... thanks to everyone for the awesome feedback, comments and reviews! Make the job all the sweeter (you'd think the awesome pussy would be enough for me but I like a nice head pat too from time to time!). Let's keep it rolling on!

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Double tag team developer post with them even quoting each other. You dont see that often.

And I get the idea of focusing on content for now, would be up to do some proofreading in the future though, if wanted. Im also good at pointing out flaws, bugs, and generally breaking games. And thus make people feel awkward. So just call if you wanna have a bad time.

Man im doing a great job of selling my qualities today.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I played this game in the last 2 days. The game is well made, excellent regarding graphics, the plot is also very well made. I find that the variety of scenarios and branches could not a problem per se (it's really a great feature of this game), yet it is difficult to manage in the current game. The problem is the lack of saving slots and other UI things:
- very important: more saving slots are needed, more than 30;
- a fast skip dialogue button / command (usually CTRL);
- keyboard short-cut for NEXT (N and right arrow should be fine);
- quick save / quick load option (like in most RenPy games);
- H to fully hide the dialogue box and show the background image.

Due to complexity of the plot, a very useful feature would be a visual mechanism in a specific page that visualizes the branch you are currently in, like a three, with boxes in the path representing the more important events/scenes. Black boxes representing not seen events, while a thumbnail will represent a seen scene in the current path. With an option to select never seen scenes (from all the paths saved and already played), so the black boxes become highlighed, and you take note of a different path is yet to be discovered on day X/scene X.
This way playing different paths will be easier. A way to understand if you've missed some scenes is really necessary due to the complexity of paths, otherwise it can be frustrating.

Also I find that you should not ask to click NEXT if it's not really necessary. Do not separate scenes that do not need separation. Clicking on a specific point is distracting and an usability problem. Require clicks on specific areas only when a real choice is needed. Otherwise a random click, or keyboard space bar press, should be sufficient to continue.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Double tag team developer post with them even quoting each other. You dont see that often.

And I get the idea of focusing on content for now, would be up to do some proofreading in the future though, if wanted. Im also good at pointing out flaws, bugs, and generally breaking games. And thus make people feel awkward. So just call if you wanna have a bad time.

Man im doing a great job of selling my qualities today.
Was that a compliment? xD. We are on the same page on most things and although we do chat everyday like all time (we are friends after all) we discuss things openly quite often too. I think it's good and people can feel closer to us and reach us if they think something's off or improvable.

To your second point; you sure know how to sell yourself xD. Annoying is always a quality in a game-tester but I'd lead with organised, clean, reachable, easy to understand... if I were you. Just kidding of course; we'll keep it in mind, thanks for the offer :)

Reactions: eeee

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I played this game in the last 2 days. The game is well made, excellent regarding graphics, the plot is also very well made. I find that the variety of scenarios and branches could not a problem per se (it's really a great feature of this game), yet it is difficult to manage in the current game. The problem is the lack of saving slots and other UI things:
- very important: more saving slots are needed, more than 30;
- a fast skip dialogue button / command (usually CTRL);
- keyboard short-cut for NEXT (N and right arrow should be fine);
- quick save / quick load option (like in most RenPy games);
- H to fully hide the dialogue box and show the background image.

Due to complexity of the plot, a very useful feature would be a visual mechanism in a specific page that visualizes the branch you are currently in, like a three, with boxes in the path representing the more important events/scenes. Black boxes representing not seen events, while a thumbnail will represent a seen scene in the current path. With an option to select never seen scenes (from all the paths saved and already played), so the black boxes become highlighed, and you take note of a different path is yet to be discovered on day X/scene X.
This way playing different paths will be easier. A way to understand if you've missed some scenes is really necessary due to the complexity of paths, otherwise it can be frustrating.

Also I find that you should not ask to click NEXT if it's not really necessary. Do not separate scenes that do not need separation. Clicking on a specific point is distracting and an usability problem. Require clicks on specific areas only when a real choice is needed. Otherwise a random click, or keyboard space bar press, should be sufficient to continue.
Yes; definitely; UI needs a LOT of work. If you've been following us you'll know we try to find a little bit of time for it and the engine every now and then. It's getting better and better and your suggestions are very well recieved and noted.

I am not 100% sure on your last point tho; seems like you're too focused on a visual novel. Don't get me wrong; this is a visual novel after all; but I try not to fall on the "vanilla" section. The interactive bits of the game (that includes the silly "next" button) is what creates the little inmersion there is; is what makes the magic of the player believing he/she is the one creating each and every oage of the story... making his/her comic book if you will. That was always my idea; and I still wanna keep some of that magic there. Having the user tapping "right-arrow" till the scene is over kinda kills it a little bit.

We'll keep the rest of your suggestions since I think they are objectively improvements to the game and we are gonna discuss the last bit; see if we can come up with a middle ground.

Reactions: eeee

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I am not 100% sure on your last point tho; seems like you're too focused on a visual novel. Don't get me wrong; this is a visual novel after all; but I try not to fall on the "vanilla" section. The interactive bits of the game (that includes the silly "next" button) is what creates the little inmersion there is;
I just found your game two days ago so I cannot comment about previous releases, sorry. I think it one of the best I've seen, very promising.

About the last point: because clicking on a small NEXT is not very easy in some situations, and I am not very skilled in using the mousepad on the laptop with my LEFT hand, if you understand what I mean. :)
I would prefer to have the same method of continuing to read, clicking on space bar, instead of having to change constantly to reach a difficult spot on the corner. It seems just an annoying distraction to me from following the plot. In my experience it detracted from the immersion, because it obliges me to have a different and distracting task to keep reading the following text. If I am concentrated on the story, and I find your plot very interesting to read, I don't like to think about other stuff.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I just found your game two days ago so I cannot comment about previous releases, sorry. I think it one of the best I've seen, very promising.

About the last point: because clicking on a small NEXT is not very easy in some situations, and I am not very skilled in using the mousepad on the laptop with my LEFT hand, if you understand what I mean. :)
I would prefer to have the same method of continuing to read, clicking on space bar, instead of having to change constantly to reach a difficult spot on the corner. It seems just an annoying distraction to me from following the plot. In my experience it detracted from the immersion, because it obliges me to have a different and distracting task to keep reading the following text. If I am concentrated on the story, and I find your plot very interesting to read, I don't like to think about other stuff.
Hm yeah; I get ya; I messed it up in some places and its on top of images and stuff like that; you have a point there.

We'll do something about it ;)

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
well then time to check out another game and see if this one really is up to the player as they advertise :p
way too many games who say you can be how you want to still have restrictions
how fast you can corrupt characters or how much or little lewd stuff you can make them do really early on and so on

i get that it feels better in writing if a non slutty character wont start acting like it till a good bit in but if thats the case then its really not up the player anyway so really hope this one is different

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
well then time to check out another game and see if this one really is up to the player as they advertise :p
way too many games who say you can be how you want to still have restrictions
how fast you can corrupt characters or how much or little lewd stuff you can make them do really early on and so on

i get that it feels better in writing if a non slutty character wont start acting like it till a good bit in but if thats the case then its really not up the player anyway so really hope this one is different
Well do let us know. It doen't think it'll hit exactly the way you want it but give Mission #1 a few tries and you already see things beginning to turn out differently for out Redheaded lady!

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Well do let us know. It doen't think it'll hit exactly the way you want it but give Mission #1 a few tries and you already see things beginning to turn out differently for out Redheaded lady!
yes i already like it and yhave played what was there :p i personally really enjoy games where you can choose to go all ill hump anything that moves withing few days or go at your own pace and this game has both the reserved and go with it choices :) not many games left like that

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Loving this game, just recently tried it, and it's pretty cool. One question though...

As I am sick of BBC worship now being in nearly every damn game ruining it for me, will sex scenes be mandatory with dumbass Maluk ? Or can I hopefully chose to ignore his stupid ass in favor of better candidates ?

Like catwoman, Lara, the college neighbor, and Scout ?

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Loving this game, just recently tried it, and it's pretty cool. One question though...

As I am sick of BBC worship now being in nearly every damn game ruining it for me, will sex scenes be mandatory with dumbass Maluk ? Or can I hopefully chose to ignore his stupid ass in favor of better candidates ?

Like catwoman, Lara, the college neighbor, and Scout ?
Secondary characters you meet on your spare time will have secondary paths totally avoidable; yeah.

Are those your favourite candidates in order? Is something we are always interested in knowing ;)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Secondary characters you meet on your spare time will have secondary paths totally avoidable; yeah.

Are those your favourite candidates in order? Is something we are always interested in knowing ;)
Catwoman is number 1 without a doubt as I know the most about her...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in order for me would be (as of right now till more characters are introduced)

1. Catwoman
2. Neighbor Girl (cause she seems fun, and I could see Romanov being swayed by her youth)
3. Scout - dude is good looking, and not a lame BBC stereotype
4. General - they have sorta flirted, and its funny and glorious at the same time LOL
5. Lara - based on looks only from the banner, cause I havent seen her in the game yet
6. Elektra - if she ever shows up, as I always thought comics Elektra was hot !
7. Maeda.. yeah I know he is the bad guy, and while I hate rape, I wouldnt mind a slight seduction scene before Romanov snaps out of it and kicks his ass (after she had sex with him once... or twice.. or thrice...)
8. Captain America (that is who it is right ?) - though with him, I can only see a rape/torture scene, he seems like a douche here LOL.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes