HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
A few things on this update...Appreciated the fact on Kate's return although this game had many good factors which now seems like it's following in with the other games out there on the grasp for true lesbian content not occurring as much as the female characters interacting with males...As well as the whole foot fetish content strictly being footjobs like really foot fetish material is also one that should be used equally even for the mere example of women sucking on the toes of each other...dev you and I have had a discussion about this in a previous version and you gave a fair amount of positive reassurance for matters to come to terms in the versions to come so I must say why for a short mission like the yacht was there pretty much no signs of sex scenes at all when there was a perfect moment for Romanoff and Cat to reconnect possibly even for the angle of Kate being of assistance for the mission would've been a good scenario as well instead of by default involving Scout to which in my choices Im attempting to have Romanoff being as dick free as possible

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
A few things on this update...Appreciated the fact on Kate's return although this game had many good factors which now seems like it's following in with the other games out there on the grasp for true lesbian content not occurring as much as the female characters interacting with males...As well as the whole foot fetish content strictly being footjobs like really foot fetish material is also one that should be used equally even for the mere example of women sucking on the toes of each other...dev you and I have had a discussion about this in a previous version and you gave a fair amount of positive reassurance for matters to come to terms in the versions to come so I must say why for a short mission like the yacht was there pretty much no signs of sex scenes at all when there was a perfect moment for Romanoff and Cat to reconnect possibly even for the angle of Kate being of assistance for the mission would've been a good scenario as well instead of by default involving Scout to which in my choices Im attempting to have Romanoff being as dick free as possible
First of all id like to thank you for keeping your coolness up here; its ovbious you are disappointed on how the game is turning and yet you managed to make your point through without being agressive or angry. I know this is how things should be but unfortunately is a rare quality in forums nowadays, so I appreciate it.

To your point; im pretty sure theres not one single dick forced in the whole game (besides some slight rubbing and cucking lime the interrogation scene). That said, its true there is not much sex without them (yet). Theres an easy explanation tho:

As we said some times; we are pushing the main story hard so we can lead it to an end. That doesn't mean we are rushing to end the game, not even close, but we wanna have a sense of closure to the main storyline. Thatll help us focus on what can be added and where (since we wont mess with the main story anymore but add to it). We will focus on engine development and secondary scenes packs (like Cat, Kate, Maedas Club, Swat Team silliness, etc) whatever we want; without having to worry about all variables being messed up and having to reset savefiles for that.

Our main story, as you know, doesnt have a lot of female characters for Nat to play with (there are some, but cant name em without spoilers). So, for now, since the main story is getting most of our attention (we still doing secondary scenes) its hard to include much lesbian content.

Im not saying there will be no lesbian only path since the idea of having a *very* intimate team between Cat and Nat its always flying around, but you may have to wait a few patches to see some real depth in secondary content like that.

Reactions: botc76

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
First of all id like to thank you for keeping your coolness up here; its ovbious you are disappointed on how the game is turning and yet you managed to make your point through without being agressive or angry. I know this is how things should be but unfortunately is a rare quality in forums nowadays, so I appreciate it.

To your point; im pretty sure theres not one single dick forced in the whole game (besides some slight rubbing and cucking lime the interrogation scene). That said, its true there is not much sex without them (yet). Theres an easy explanation tho:

As we said some times; we are pushing the main story hard so we can lead it to an end. That doesn't mean we are rushing to end the game, not even close, but we wanna have a sense of closure to the main storyline. Thatll help us focus on what can be added and where (since we wont mess with the main story anymore but add to it). We will focus on engine development and secondary scenes packs (like Cat, Kate, Maedas Club, Swat Team silliness, etc) whatever we want; without having to worry about all variables being messed up and having to reset savefiles for that.

Our main story, as you know, doesnt have a lot of female characters for Nat to play with (there are some, but cant name em without spoilers). So, for now, since the main story is getting most of our attention (we still doing secondary scenes) its hard to include much lesbian content.

Im not saying there will be no lesbian only path since the idea of having a *very* intimate team between Cat and Nat its always flying around, but you may have to wait a few patches to see some real depth in secondary content like that.
I thoroughly appreciate your reply back as it is also very rare for lead creators/developers to reply to matters/feedback yet realistically speaking for I do know most games have a connection for a patreon account and majority of games go too heavy for donations and only accept the concepts of ideas for "donation based individuals" which realistically speaking I probably have just as much ideas as others if not more I look at overall analysis not only as a player but more along the lines of development to make the game enjoyable for majority of those that play

Dec 23, 2018
Hi, I'm a bit confused with the walkthrough since if I go to the pool, I can't meet Kate on day 1, but can only go to the suburbs after swimming etc. Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I would like to see more teasing scenes with random people like the one related to the jogging event. :rolleyes:

Reactions: LaPein

Xadr

Oct 20, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what kind of transformations are in this game? Sometimes the tag references he to she, sometimes it is bimbofication, sometimes just bigger boobs, and I like to know what I'm getting into.

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks! Plus,the walk through definitely needs an update, as there are some things it tells you to do, that you just can't due to trying to fit too many things into one day.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, i downloaded it and wanted to give it a try.
started playing and I thought it looked good, nice graphics and ui.
but then, we get the neighbor fucking outside. it feel forced, like the dev wanted to give us a fuck scene.
but for me its just a waste of time and the situation typical a teenager would write. disappointed. time to delete the game.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes