Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Can you really call her a protagonist, in the game sense? It's an interactive comic, there's no character you control or are playing as. You're reading about someone else.
You are aware that a BOOK has a protagonist, right? I'm talking about those several pieces of paper you turn one by one. Protagonists aren't limited to games.

Reactions: GeorgeGold

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Would anyone know why I get an error when I try to extract the files?
It might help to know what the error you get is. Without that, give other extractors a try. If that doesn't work, you might need to redownload the file, it might have corrupted in your download.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Perhaps because it was the "Exclusive version" previous, but it seems there is at least one missing scene in 7 vs 6.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MicaSchaf

Oct 4, 2017
Can I be focused on being lesbian? (I mean just lesbian sex, masturbating, and AVOIDing heterosexual sex)

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
The art of the game is amazing. The model of the MC is obviously inspirated in Scarlett Johansson and is great. But I can't get what is this game actually about. I don´t get the story behind the "parasite" and what is it doing in the game, don´t know what I get by choosing one option or another in the game when there is somethin to choose, I don´t know what the stats of the MC and the parasite mean, I don´t know why the MC behaves like that, flirting with a slutty silly teenager and other not very charismatic characters (being herself a extremely beauty and charismatic superheroine) just after she has lost her boyfriend bloodily murdered in her own house... I´m can´t make myself interested into the story and the game, I´m just following the walkthrough in order of seeing the sexy scenes.

Great renders and visual design don´t make a good game. It´s needed a good script and good desing of the gameplay in order of getting thousands of patrons.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes