BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
so, i downloaded it and wanted to give it a try.
started playing and I thought it looked good, nice graphics and ui.
but then, we get the neighbor fucking outside. it feel forced, like the dev wanted to give us a fuck scene.
but for me its just a waste of time and the situation typical a teenager would write. disappointed. time to delete the game.
If you liked it up to that point, I'd say don't be so haste to delete it based on it's v0.1 content. You know it only gets better, right? You'v not even gotten to the character pathing yet. The writer even changed only a little while later too, and all that opening stretch has yet to be redone... But hey, if you've had enough, then you've had enough... It's up to you if you're willing to look passed the first few minutes of content.

(Please excuse me is this seems hostile in tone, it's not... I keep reading back my words around here and find they half sound snippy sometimes... damn it me, get it together!)

Just out of curiosity, what kind of transformations are in this game? Sometimes the tag references he to she, sometimes it is bimbofication, sometimes just bigger boobs, and I like to know what I'm getting into.
That's a defunct tag. Originally there was phyical transformation including tentacles, but cut out for lack of time and appetite about 12-15 months ago. I'd not worry about that aspect at all.

Other Note for all: I see we got the patch notes added this time, that's good! It's only the first part of them though, it's missing the bits where we thanked people on her for feedback that helped improve the game (as we always do when we get it) and the bit about known issues. It's importatnt to get it all for the full picture, I would dare say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A few things on this update...Appreciated the fact on Kate's return although this game had many good factors which now seems like it's following in with the other games out there on the grasp for true lesbian content not occurring as much as the female characters interacting with males...As well as the whole foot fetish content strictly being footjobs like really foot fetish material is also one that should be used equally even for the mere example of women sucking on the toes of each other...dev you and I have had a discussion about this in a previous version and you gave a fair amount of positive reassurance for matters to come to terms in the versions to come so I must say why for a short mission like the yacht was there pretty much no signs of sex scenes at all when there was a perfect moment for Romanoff and Cat to reconnect possibly even for the angle of Kate being of assistance for the mission would've been a good scenario as well instead of by default involving Scout to which in my choices Im attempting to have Romanoff being as dick free as possible
First of all id like to thank you for keeping your coolness up here; its ovbious you are disappointed on how the game is turning and yet you managed to make your point through without being agressive or angry. I know this is how things should be but unfortunately is a rare quality in forums nowadays, so I appreciate it.

To your point; im pretty sure theres not one single dick forced in the whole game (besides some slight rubbing and cucking lime the interrogation scene). That said, its true there is not much sex without them (yet). Theres an easy explanation tho:

As we said some times; we are pushing the main story hard so we can lead it to an end. That doesn't mean we are rushing to end the game, not even close, but we wanna have a sense of closure to the main storyline. Thatll help us focus on what can be added and where (since we wont mess with the main story anymore but add to it). We will focus on engine development and secondary scenes packs (like Cat, Kate, Maedas Club, Swat Team silliness, etc) whatever we want; without having to worry about all variables being messed up and having to reset savefiles for that.

Our main story, as you know, doesnt have a lot of female characters for Nat to play with (there are some, but cant name em without spoilers). So, for now, since the main story is getting most of our attention (we still doing secondary scenes) its hard to include much lesbian content.

Im not saying there will be no lesbian only path since the idea of having a *very* intimate team between Cat and Nat its always flying around, but you may have to wait a few patches to see some real depth in secondary content like that.
The Question I was going to ask is already basically answered with this, as I was wondering if there was an updated walkthrough and maybe a way to have only lesbian content (or with the least possible amount of dick involved), but as I understand that might be a bit off in the future.
Still glad to know more is coming, guess I'll just wait for a while longer.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
The Question I was going to ask is already basically answered with this, as I was wondering if there was an updated walkthrough and maybe a way to have only lesbian content (or with the least possible amount of dick involved), but as I understand that might be a bit off in the future.
Still glad to know more is coming, guess I'll just wait for a while longer.
If you mean the Kate scene, yes, there is a girl only version to that scene, just don't include Tim at second choice. As for the walk through, that has nothing to do with us actually. It's a fan made one from about 3-5 versions back I think... I've not actually seen it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If you mean the Kate scene, yes, there is a girl only version to that scene, just don't include Tim at second choice. As for the walk through, that has nothing to do with us actually. It's a fan made one from about 3-5 versions back I think... I've not actually seen it.
I wasn't asking about specific scenes, more in general. That's why I wrote my question was basically answered already.

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Anyone got the latest save? I lost my saves and replaying through without a skip dialogue feature takes way too long.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Can you really call her a protagonist, in the game sense? It's an interactive comic, there's no character you control or are playing as. You're reading about someone else.
This is such a confusing statement. It would seem to imply that novels, comics, or indeed nearly all stories ever told, do not have a "protagonist". Even in a "game sense" all player-characters are being viewed by the player, regardless of whether or not said player chooses to imagine themselves as that character. Perhaps this is merely a misunderstanding as to what "protagonist" actually means, because I can not understand what this means otherwise. Joseph Campbell would be sad.

Xadr

Oct 20, 2018
That's a defunct tag. Originally there was phyical transformation including tentacles, but cut out for lack of time and appetite about 12-15 months ago. I'd not worry about that aspect at all.
Thank you for the reply.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
This game is so much better than everything else Bewilder is doing that it's almost criminal that this isn't their main focus.

With that being said, it's retarded that an agent who goes undercover is not hiding her face (and dead giveaway red hair) behind some kind of mask. That's my only significant gripe with this game. She's like the most recognizable person in the city.

EDIT: Also, what did I do wrong that I got nothing further from the Cat story after she broke into Nat's apartment? I remember there being more before, and there's supposed to be more now, but I didn't get any of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CynicalBstrd
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes