5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
OH yeah I dunno about all that =/ But if its allowed on their platform, I feel its the best platform... they pay a decent revshare, and they have the most traffic. Plus, they are really nice to people in their model program =)
That's good then. I just hope they don't change it so that none of your products are allowed. Censorship of random stuff is getting too crazy.

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know which file I can find the girl using the cock vacuum machine (preview image last one) thanks.

Mar 12, 2018
The voice acting was good. The writing was kinda goofy, but the VA's sold it well enough. The angle of "fairy godmother who trains/impregnates generation after generation of a centaur tribe" is kinda hot, inbreeding and all. Plus, the art style of gigantic eyes lends itself to a fantasy setting.

Reactions: agentredgirl

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The cringe was forced which made it unintentionally more cringey. The VAs were obviously uncomfortable too.
I think many people are not used to stylized acting in this day and age of dark/serious or ironic/sarcastic themes.

Think of actors in a play and it makes a lot more sense, IMHO - this is a cartoon with adult entertainment elements and some adult relationship issues, essentially.

Reactions: T.Geiger

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I think many people are not used to stylized acting in this day and age of dark/serious or ironic/sarcastic themes.

Think of actors in a play and it makes a lot more sense, IMHO - this is a cartoon with adult entertainment elements and some adult relationship issues, essentially.
I think there is enough darkness in the world right now.

Any who, yeah, you're right. This is a fun, silly, sexy (to some), stupid animation. I loved making it and I hope there are many who get some enjoyment out of it!

Mar 12, 2018
I think there is enough darkness in the world right now.

Any who, yeah, you're right. This is a fun, silly, sexy (to some), stupid animation. I loved making it and I hope there are many who get some enjoyment out of it!
I hear that. It may be silly enough to make me laugh, but I'd rather be laughing than crying right now anyways. I'm tired of some works pretending to be light-hearted before sucker-punching you. This is nice. Weird, but nice. Like that one comic of a guy finding out his girlfriend is a were-clown and accepting her, resulting in goofy sexy times.

Reactions: T.Geiger
D

Deleted member 1999958

:LOL:, why do i have the feeling it could be a bonus scene of an unrated version of shrek.

Anyway, i enjoyed it, the voice acting was good as usual, theatrical for sure, but if you think it's cringe, you must be 13 or something.

I always think your videos are too short, i would really like a 15 minutes format, like the last episode of all my mothers love, but i know it's a lot of work.

Oh and i know this is a training scene but the anal teasing though...not cool...you have to make up for it now.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
It was cringe, and certainly not long enough to be fappable. The animator has potential but doesn't seem to apply themselves. It's like the animations always start out strong, but then taper off towards the end; either through lack of interest or laziness.

D

Deleted member 1999958

It was cringe, and certainly not long enough to be fappable. The animator has potential but doesn't seem to apply themselves. It's like the animations always start out strong, but then taper off towards the end; either through lack of interest or laziness.
Well...have a good non cringe day.

Reactions: demothrax

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
One thing I have learned in this business is that many people have many different tastes. Some people say this is the BEST animation I have ever done. Some people say MOMMY is... some say AML is... different people have different tastes.

Personally, I am trying new things, trying to have fun, and trying to create a variety of animations. My goal is to touch and produce content that addresses nearly every fetish out there (excluding poop, blood, violence). So, while this may not be something you enjoy, there are those that LOVE IT. And of course, there are those that HATE IT.

So, I am sorry that you don't like it. I will say, being so rude about it does hurt my feelings a little. I work really hard on these... this animation alone took me around 45 days to produce. I work 6-7 days a week, at least 8 hours a day. To have someone come in and be so negative about it, really is a big downer.

If you do enjoy my other works, I hope in the future you can take into consideration my feelings and maybe be a little more constructive in your criticism rather than just calling something I spent hundreds of hours on crap. If you don't enjoy my work, I would hope in the future you just wont watch them so I dont have to see someone being so mean.

Anyway, you have your opinion and that's ok. I realized before I ever starting making this scene that some people will hate it maybe even be disgusted by it. But, this animation is not for those people. But please consider being a bit more kind in the future if you can.

I do hope you enjoy my animations to come. I am going to be making AML7 with a scene between Anna and Mary!

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Just watched the centaur one. It wasn't bad, just not my cup o' tea. The quality was great, as was the voicework. Not your fault, you do what you want. I'm not here to say what you can and can't do, and I'm not going to say you need to work on stuff that I'd like. I pretty much will just wait and watch what is happening, and stuff I like will eventually get to me, so I don't stress over it.

That being said, AML is one of my favorite series, mostly because you were hitting on exactly the stuff I liked (in most scenes). The quality improvements in them have been phenomenal. Amy's big wish is neither here nor there since it has a lot of potential, but hasn't done that much with it yet. There is a lot of setup, which I'm hoping will pay off later. There have been episodes I liked and ones that I didn't, but it wasn't as much due to fetishes or quality, it was more for plot reasons which you said were there to set up things happening later.

Anyway, just keep doing what you do, and your fans will enjoy the parts of your work they like. Even famous musicians don't expect every song they do to be a hit.

Reactions: f2fbzzila

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
One thing I have learned in this business is that many people have many different tastes. Some people say this is the BEST animation I have ever done. Some people say MOMMY is... some say AML is... different people have different tastes.

Personally, I am trying new things, trying to have fun, and trying to create a variety of animations. My goal is to touch and produce content that addresses nearly every fetish out there (excluding poop, blood, violence). So, while this may not be something you enjoy, there are those that LOVE IT. And of course, there are those that HATE IT.

So, I am sorry that you don't like it. I will say, being so rude about it does hurt my feelings a little. I work really hard on these... this animation alone took me around 45 days to produce. I work 6-7 days a week, at least 8 hours a day. To have someone come in and be so negative about it, really is a big downer.

If you do enjoy my other works, I hope in the future you can take into consideration my feelings and maybe be a little more constructive in your criticism rather than just calling something I spent hundreds of hours on crap. If you don't enjoy my work, I would hope in the future you just wont watch them so I dont have to see someone being so mean.

Anyway, you have your opinion and that's ok. I realized before I ever starting making this scene that some people will hate it maybe even be disgusted by it. But, this animation is not for those people. But please consider being a bit more kind in the future if you can.

I do hope you enjoy my animations to come. I am going to be making AML7 with a scene between Anna and Mary!
I loved the content, I just thought it was lacking. Too much time was spent pissing and talking. The erection scene was rushed too.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes