VN Ren'Py Agent Sofi - [Development thread]

HornyDolphin420

Jun 25, 2022
Club test.png

Hi everyone, I'm new to all of this, but wanted to share my first game!

You play as Agent Sofi, a secret agent with a kinky side who works for an espionage agency.

In the first episode of the game she has to make her way through a nightclub owned by a nemesis villain, gather evidence on him, and escape.

There's plenty of sexual scenes, game overs/bad-ends, branching paths, and dialogue. The whole project is intentionally fun, silly, and relatively short - it's my first game after all!

Development is at a pretty early stage, and really I'm just using it as a practice project, but I'd love to get people's thoughts on a project like this, and hopefully find others who would enjoy playing a game like this! Questions and feedback welcomed, so please let me know!

Status
v0.1 - In development, 20%, ETA: early August

I'll release the first alpha version (v0.1) when I've finished rendering all the scenes for the first few story paths. Expecting it to be ready early August!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Themes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimers
  • All characters are 18+
  • Yes, there are some darker kinks/themes in this game, but there's also a plot-twist that re-contextualizes them; essentially this all a fantasy for Sofi

Last edited:

HornyDolphin420

Jun 25, 2022
So I've been practicing my rendering in Daz, and here's my decent render from the game (no more image backgrounds haha).

I'm plotting out the story and hopefully making a game that's worth more than 30 minutes of playtime, I'll have a demo soon :giggle: