Unity - Abandoned - Agent Uki [v0.96] [Ecchi Game's]

1. 2.00 star(s)

souldead341

This seems like a bullet hell third person shooter with the same basic concept as Nier Automata, with humanoid androids fighting robots. Unfortunately, it's got mediocre shooting, dodging, exc. The map feels way to big for running and the times I tried to use the vehicles they blew up seemingly randomly. Enemies and allies instantly shoot at you / the closest enemies regardless of line of sight, and you can stack ally bullet attacks by pressing T, while the button which is supposed to stop them shooting doesn't work. So you can have ally turrets firing 10 times a second, killing FPS.

I only played the first 2 missions, which supposedly unlock additional "Private rooms" which seem to be the only sex content in the game. I don't think / was unable to find any animations or changes from unlocking them. After each mission it was the same room and same limited number of sex scenes.

Character customization is very limited, and janky as fuck. You have something like 1 face or wearing a mask, a couple of head ornaments, a few other accessories, 10ish costumes, not counting recolors, and 4-5 breast sizes. To change them there isn't a slider, drop down menu, or forward or back arrows. You just click on them, which is fine if there's very limited options but becomes an issue when you've got many options and end up clicking 1 too many times and are forced to just loop back.

The character models and animations are nothing special or great. The sex options and customization are limited. The gameplay is bad. Overall I'd skip this one.