RPGM - Completed - Agents of P.O.R.N [v1.0.0] [Complete] [TheCardWielder]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rosayee

As the very first game I actually downloaded from this site, the game itself holds a very special place in my heart. That aside, Agents of P.O.R.N. is a pretty fun little RPGM where you actually have a chance of getting fucked without outright getting Game Over (unless you really want to) by the plethora of enemies you face. While everyone sort of has about 2-hours of game time, I somehow found myself with 4+ cause of how much I kept trying to grind and explore. Not sure why, but I just felt like doing so. Plus it helps that the pixel art is really good, story has just enough to carry the erotic adventure, and overall does a pretty nifty job of offering different flavors of sex (18 unique partners for both of them, with 4 hidden bad ends to be exact) should you allow your agents to falter.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Innocent Chloe

Decent game 5/10 overall

Story is actually quite decent though you are tossed in the middle of it which doesn't really make you very attached to the characters or setting. Story is still funny regardless dev clearly likes puns and such and they are enjoyable in this game.

Gameplay is your run of the mill RPG maker combat but the issue is that there are too many encounters and it becomes insanely repetitive very fast. The game is a linear dungeon so you pretty much just are trying to avoid encounters and get to the end of the dungeon. Saving when possible to check out traps and see the game over events of each enemy type.

I do feel this game would have been more fun had it been more about exploration rather than combat and linear dungeons.

In terms of h-content it is enjoyable but nothing to write home about. Very basic animations with small scenes written with it. If the gameplay and story were better then the h-content would be a nice bonus on top but in this case the entire game is mediocre at best.

Play it if you have nothing else to play otherwise give it a skip.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

smithsmithsmith

A nice little battlefuck game, two ish hours well spent. The two main complaints I have is enemy bloat is a bit of a problem overall and bad end scenes could stand to be a little longer with more detail.

Aside from those two issues though the pixel art is great, the battles themselves feel good (even if there's too many of them overall) and the story, while about as detailed as you'd expect from a two hour game, does it's job well enough. Looking forward to whatever the creator does next!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Axis3123

Disclaimer: I know that this game is not yet complete, but I would like to give my grain of salt as of the 0.6.2 version of the game

It's also my first review, woop woop!

Gameplay/Mechanics: A very simple and linear RPG that doesn't make use of levels or stat changes but has more emphasis on special moves, managing SP, and gems you can equip that provide attributes. Your health is always full once you leave battle and you recover 5 SP every turn. Enemies are laid out on the field and if they see you and catch up to you, you battle them. Additionally, apart from their regular attacks, all enemies have the ability to immobilize you through special moves as turns pass, which leaves your character powerless unless you free them using a Struggle move (either from the same character or their partner). If both of them succumb to these special attacks, or if they fall in battle, it's game over.

To be honest, this system isn't all that bad. I like the idea of using strategy and planning more than just using brute strength and cruising through every battle. Despite this, it makes the player feel like XP is worthless and they don't feel much change, other than seeing what new moves you can use on enemies. Combat is a little slow due to how much damage some enemies can tank for no reason like the slimes or the devil octopi, and also the fact that it takes around 4 turns to immobilize a heroine when you might face 3 or 4 enemies at a time, meaning that you will need to make one character free the other, and then have that same character immobilized once the 4 enemies have their way just to avoid a game over. This leads to having to pray that you don't get bad RNG and deal with them quickly, all while your HP and SP is being drained away. You don't have to replenish HP once you leave battle, however, so it saves a lot of headaches.

Items are a bit scarce once you start your adventure, but you can find gems that will help you on the way. Later on, you'll meet a merchant that can sell you SP and HP vials to help you in exchange for magic coins you get from succubi and such.

Graphics/H Content: The graphics are in a pixel style for the characters and enemies, and they look pretty good. What makes them special is that in battle, you can see what the heroines are affected by, as in, if they're hypnotized or caught in webs or charmed, etc. It's also shown in "stages," progressively getting more revealing. This is a great visual cue on whether or not you should use your Struggle move before it's too late. However, one problem I have with this is the animation. It's ok, but it could definitely use some more frames or better angles since they look stiff and a bit awkward. Again, serviceable, but could use some touches here and there (as a personal opinion, not all of them look bad, just a few ones).

The variety of enemies is a very nice touch, though, I'll give it that

Music: Nothing special here; serviceable

Overall: It definitely has some potential to iron out some minor but pesky concerns mentioned above, but the art style and the way that the gameplay and lewdness come together so naturally is great. The game as a whole is alright; nothing terrible, nothing spectacular. Plus, it's short, so you can breeze through it...if you can trudge among the endless sea of enemies.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

nibba75

Since this game is not complete, I would not go through with the Pros and Cons thing .

I am just going to give some amateur advice and a bit of compliments to the dev if they are looking at this thread and reviews.

This game has a lot of potential. I would hate to see it go to waste.
    • Like the battle-sex/R*pe mechanics
    • love how characters have animations during battle (would want attack animations)
    • would recommend having actual Character Profiles instead of enlarged sprites during dialogue
    • like the map of the beginning stages
    • should put more incentives (chests) for players as battles kind of get lengthy
    • Would like to have different clothing options to "enhance" game-play
    • Like the comedic names of individuals and organizations
    So far, if this games keeps as it is without some feed-back from the players, I would keep it at 3/5 stars ( its ok but listen to feedback)