4.80 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

title screen.png

Overview:
Go to sleep Planewalker. There is much to accomplish.

Join Harold, the man who can not fall asleep, traveling to another dimension, when he closes his eyes. Can you keep up the social life, working as an adult entertainer and survival?
Interact with different creatures, uphold your sanity, keep the symmetry and uncover a way to stop this never-ending Nightmare (?)
Good luck Planewalker.

Thread Updated: 2023 -03-19
Release Date: 2022-11-24
Developer: Dushniy Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final Day
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1633073578348.png Liz fucks a cock in plane.png image_2022-02-02_114350.png image_2021-06-12_153909.png image_2021-06-12_153919.png 1633073527571.png 1617697265402.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
on ur patreon when i click the mega:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Man, this was incredibly interesting.
Yes, it's ugly and short. But MAN, it's been AGES since a game kept me interested in it's content THIS fast.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the updates! ^^
That means a lot. Thank you.
I'm still learning to draw, as you can probably tell. (the early sprites actually look different) hopefully, the later updates will feature better drawings.
Already started working on day 2. So. Perhaps soon.

Reactions: Bmg666 and F9Zoney

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Plot was interesting, art is odd but not bad, definitely enjoying the game.

Only complaint I have is lack of content.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Holy damn this game actually good! The horror elements and the dark story are very interesting, the arts really reminding of the hentai game Blacksouls with the grim atmosphere and the gory design. Congratulation, you just won my heart over and make me want more updates in the future
Hope and wish you and your project the best Dushniy

Reactions: Gabaw

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And not gonna lie, that monster girl Dolo was oddly sexy in my eyes and her yandere way of love was very interesting and make me want to learn more about the relationship between Harold and her....and some horror sex event with her in that Nightmare world would be pretty fun too

Reactions: marquent

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Only complaint I have is lack of content.
That's my complaint as well :D
There will be more, I promise. Thank you!
Hope and wish you and your project the best Dushniy
Thank you! It means a lot that you liked it. For sure you expect some... naughty things to happen between them in the future. That large mouth is not just for talking after all. :p

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That's my complaint as well :D
There will be more, I promise. Thank you!

Thank you! It means a lot that you liked it. For sure you expect some... naughty things to happen between them in the future. That large mouth is not just for talking after all. :p
Honestly to say I love her way of shit talking to Harold, it was very fun to see a relationship that are both toxic but at the same time kinda heartwarming in the most twisted way (she's clearly did care for the guy despite the attitude). That mouth would be great for kissing and taking his massive dong, just promise me she won't bite and everything is good....Oh, and that ass was very nice to so Dolo should showing her ass bare naked to prove that she was a better lover for MC than other women

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
That mouth would be great for kissing and taking his massive dong, just promise me she won't bite and everything is good....Oh, and that ass was very nice to so Dolo should showing her ass bare naked to prove that she was a better lover for MC than other women
That'll be coming for sure. I'll parrot my patreon post about day 2, since nobody visited that :D

"Now that the game is finally out. It's time to start working on the update. There are several things I want to do with it:
1. Obviously continue the story through the day and night cycle.
2. Add 2 new characters as well as expend the stories of others.
3. Revamp the battle system. Currently, if you played game, you'd know that it's pretty much non-existent. To that end, I want to add 2 more abilities to use for our main character, as well as your enemies doing damage to you in the other plane. I'm thinking fights should actually restore stamina in the real world, but we'll see.
4. Think about the music. As I said before, I am using free library (edited) right now. But I do wish to use my own. Maybe hire someone? Well, anyway. One thing to think about.
5. Add some ways to restore sanity in the normal world.

I will keep all of you up to date on what major changes I do. Thanks for playing my game ^^"

Reactions: Gabaw

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Seems cool, definitely got potential. The art is actually pretty good and you're selling yourself short and I really appreciate the Yume Nikki meets Saya no Uta vibe. Definitely one to watch and a project I'll definitely be supporting after a few solid updates.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
4. Think about the music. As I said before, I am using free library (edited) right now. But I do wish to use my own. Maybe hire someone? Well, anyway. One thing to think about.
Ever considered looking into the music from ? Monster Girl Dreams has found some neat bits there for instance. They apparently even tag the tracks.

One track I enjoyed for instance is this:

Hope it helps!

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Ever considered looking into the music from ?
Hope it helps!
I scrolled a bit through it. Sounds like something I could use! But once again, I don't want to rely on the free music too much. I'll check it out for sure though!
The "FLAT IS JUSTICE" squad frowns upon your shenanigans. :LOL:
1617821468310.png
Stephanie is pretty flat, isn't she? :D

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Loved the game, the art is not bad as you constantly say in it, its original and a nice change of pace of your usual animu girl. The story promises and the characters are interesting. Hope you keep this up and play future updates! Stop shaming yourself every time you can for something you should be really proud of!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I scrolled a bit through it. Sounds like something I could use! But once again, I don't want to rely on the free music too much. I'll check it out for sure though!

View attachment 1129557
Stephanie is pretty flat, isn't she? :D
The music in this demo was actually great even if it was free music so I think you should keep it in your game because it fit with the horror air and created the uneasy feeling when playing through it, but if you can add your own music to have more tones then it would be great
Stephanie aren't that flat, she still got some plumps right there and it fit with her body type and her look was extremely beautiful for players to ignore that she got small tits. I must say beside Dolo Steph was in my second list of best girl so far

Reactions: biggest00f

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Stop shaming yourself every time you can for something you should be really proud of!
Thank you a lot. That warms my cockles. But I really need self-critic, otherwise I get lazy :D

The music in this demo was actually great even if it was free music so I think you should keep it in your game because it fit with the horror air and created the uneasy feeling when playing through it, but if you can add your own music to have more tones then it would be great
Well, to achieve the horror music I mostly did some distortion and reverberance in audacity. Depending on the success of the game, I might end up hiring someone.

Anyway! Today I finished a new animation for the attack.
1617872803572.png
As I said before, I did want to include 2 new spells to make the combat more interesting.
Animating that is not very hard, but it is time consuming and just boring. But it has to be done. Spells gotta look interesting after all :)
Tomorrow I'll finish my 2nd animation and then we can tackle the story!

4.80 star(s) 34 Votes