RPGM - Completed - Ahegao no Mori ~Forest of Ahheee!! [v1.03] [akuotimelon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Cover art looks strange at first and game is really bad translated but decent RPG/Turn based until the end.

You can hire monsters and bosses to your rank similar to some games i've played which i like. Loot system is rewarding if you like grinding. Music is good and wacky as well. Art is unique and cartoonish (some monsters are questionable but not extremelly cringe to look at).

H-scenes would be its downfall for me because they are static imagery with repeated moans and contain urination scenes. The broken translation makes it less enjoyable as well but not game breaking.

Overall: An average game with decent loot system and RPG. Even if the H-scenes aren't my cup of tea, i would've given a 4/5 if it were a bit more difficult (normal mode) and if the ending were less underwhelming (true seeker ending).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SinonNTR

The ungodly amount of backtracking in this game without fast travel rivals a Ubisoft game. The animation is PowerPoint, the content is lackluster and very mid. Even the "kinkier" fetishes are not really done well for those who are looking for petrification and transformation stuff. The translations are rough and the story is equally as boring and confusing.

The only good thing about this game really is the enemies' design and how creative they are. But they have no lewd scene or rape attack. These are just generic RPGM attacks. Even the "bad end" for bosses is kinda meeh at best.

Combine all that with the rough and almost deviantart level of characters and you got something below mid in all departments.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Tekandosii

Story isn't super interesting, the art is a bit janky, and the 'H-scenes' are 1-3 pictures associated with a defeat or interacting with an object.

The persistent changes/corruption to the PC are only present in the static art, so it really has no baring outside of the scene that caused the transformation. A good example of how meaningless this aspect of the game is, the second statue you find turns the MC into a statue.....but that doesn't stop you from playing the exact same as you already were.

Combat is super grindy, typically forcing players to use SaveEditor.

Overall, enjoy the gallery for what little content there is there, but I wouldn't recommend really playing the game itself.