[S>Artist 2D] Unpaid AI art guy willing to help out

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 21, 2023
Skills:
-As cringy as it is I think I can doing something pretty unique with AI art and get pretty good results in a reasonable time frame as well as being able to pose and get pretty much anything I want out of it if I try hard enough. I also can do multiple expressions while keeping 95-99 percent of detail the same if the expressions are not incredibly dissimilar, I have an idea for how I could do very different expressions but I have never practiced it as the process takes too long for me too want to test it if I'm not gonna use it. I *can* also do animations, see my solo work Faulty Wish on here, but I don't like them that much and I have some ideas for methods that would work better but they would take much longer so I haven't tried it yet. Also I can get consistent characters without lora even if they are original characters.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord
pinkgamez_25283

Employment Type & Rates:
Free

Availability:
Should be available most days

Work Samples:
00089.png 00090.png 00091.png 00093.png 03136-12.png 03138-12.png

Additional comments:
I have other solo projects and stuff but some life issues have made working on them less enjoyable and a whole host of other reasons. I think assisting someone else and their project would be much more enjoyable to me at the current moment and I promised I would stick it out.

Also I think I would be fine with doing pretty much any genre but I do have preferences so that will probably effect how likely I am to agree. Also I think I could do a much more realistic style but I prefer the more anime-esque ones so if your going for realism I am probably not your guy

Reactions: HDev3D
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes