AI NSFW ART popping up everywhere?!?

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
Have you guys been noticing a lot of AI nsfw art lately? with these supposed "Creators" on Pixv pumping out images like crazy and when I go to my favorite chan site (sankakucomplex) I'm starting to see a lot of the ai_generated tag I'm honestly considering blacklisting the tag but it's pretty interesting to see how they evolve

As for the "art" it's honestly quite boring, it's always a naked girl in some pose or other always drawing in the same style it is very creepy how consistent it is and sometimes there is some freaky hands, however I guess it's fap worthy quality though I'm not a fan of the style, if there is more variety and some interesting clothes this might become good fast food art maybe

What i want to know is where are all these Creators coming from and what program are they using to make it???

an example
2fa772cc89f2bc87178962f422ee1bd1.png

Reactions: Hfreak

shabadu

Jun 5, 2020
What i want to know is where are all these Creators coming from and what program are they using to make it???
I can't speak for every single person posting to boorus and chans, but I would guess they followed a guide like this one on our very own forums. Doesn't require anything more specialized than a web browser. As it is, the barrier for entry is super low and getting lower all the time. Even training the model yourself doesn't really require much more than a 3000-series RTX and some time.

Reactions: Dawoodi

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Imma be honest if this is what AI art looks like I literally can't tell the difference between it, and like, good but not amazing art. Granted, the pose is weird, and the fact that none of the blurry dudes in the background are reacting kinda implies it's not a situation written by a human, but other than that, holy shit.. AI is scary..

Reactions: Dawoodi

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
I can't speak for every single person posting to boorus and chans, but I would guess they followed a guide like this one on our very own forums. Doesn't require anything more specialized than a web browser. As it is, the barrier for entry is super low and getting lower all the time. Even training the model yourself doesn't really require much more than a 3000-series RTX and some time.
Thanks For the answer dude, I actually tried this program on my PC (gtx 1060 6gb,I3 7100, 8gb ram) and it seems to be working fine I can generate an image in 1 minute and 10 images in 5 minutes though I don't know about training the model, this is defiantly really easy but the setup took a lot of time, honestly we seem to be going towards and scary future I can only hope this doesn't affect artist too negatively.