AI Ai Onlyfans Model Kara (Hairy Virgin Church Going Girl)

Jan 5, 2018
that 3rd pic is really fking hot just wish the black top was also folder over hehe... is she like a character in ur game or something? where can i find more of her?

Reactions: xxxavier

Smut3D

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
that 3rd pic is really fking hot just wish the black top was also folder over hehe... is she like a character in ur game or something? where can i find more of her?
I do consider making a game with her... you cand find more on her twitter kara_4u and instagram kara__4u2

Reactions: xxxavier

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
There is something super creepy about the family portrait (5th) :eek::eek:

Quick question: Is it freckles on her shoulders and torso? Doesn't it sometimes looks like mud or sth else?
Other than that, great job, she is lovely.

Smut3D

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
There is something super creepy about the family portrait (5th) :eek::eek:

Quick question: Is it freckles on her shoulders and torso? Doesn't it sometimes looks like mud or sth else?
Other than that, great job, she is lovely.
Freckles
What's so creepy? her brother has Downs

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
I suppose it's the father that creeps me out... Sorry, I didn't mean to appear ungracious.

Fuukboi35

Jul 23, 2020
I present to you Kara! She's goes to church every Sunday, lives with her parents and tries to model
Unsure whether I should share her instagram and twitter here, see it in my profile.
PS: she has intact hymen ;)

View attachment 3572852 View attachment 3572853 View attachment 3572854 View attachment 3572855 View attachment 3572856 View attachment 3572857 View attachment 3572859 View attachment 3572861
Came across this thread while looking for something else.
The little bro with downs sent me into one of the biggest laughing fits I've had in a long time

• Haha
Reactions: Smut3D

Smut3D

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Came across this thread while looking for something else.
The little bro with downs sent me into one of the biggest laughing fits I've had in a long time
She's gonna bang him eventually because y'know, incest is wincest

Smut3D

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
I just remembered, if you don't mind could you share your AI setup? Prompt style, loras, etc.
I use Photoshop a lot with SD, I use real life images and combine them, sdxl juggernaut and sdxl realismengine. Lora's only for specific stuff, I have too many

Fuukboi35

Jul 23, 2020
I use Photoshop a lot with SD, I use real life images and combine them, sdxl juggernaut and sdxl realismengine. Lora's only for specific stuff, I have too many
im trying to figure all that stuff out myself and its the first time having an AMD GPU has bit me in the ass.