HTML AI RolePlay for adult content generation

SIREN_

Jan 6, 2023
banner.jpg
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello. I have created a simple web interface that enables role-playing in various pre-made or custom scenarios using OpenAI GPT-3. With the help of the AI technology, players can generate unique storylines and outcomes based on their choices.

You can try it out for free. To start playing, all you need to do is acquire an OpenAI API key and enter it in the provided field. Further instructions can be found within the game.

Check it out here:

I am curious to see what outcomes players will reach and what other creative uses it can be put to (I have found it works well for fan fiction). I would also appreciate user feedback on how to improve the interface.

(I attempted to submit it on this site as a game, but it was rejected because it requires an online connection).

Have fun!

picAvatar.jpg picStories.jpg picText.jpg

Last edited:

SIREN_

Jan 6, 2023
Is it possible to get a key without giving them my phone number?
I don't think that's possible unless someone shares theirs with you. I wouldn't worry though, it's OpenAI we are talking about, not some shady website.
In the future, I'll look for a way to circumvent this step. Sorry.

SIREN_

Jan 6, 2023
New update! Longer stories are now possible with automatic partial summarization, also reducing costs. AI responses have also been improved with more variation.
Next up, we're looking to add multi-language support for better accessibility, a feature requested by many users.

Last edited:

SIREN_

Jan 6, 2023
New update is out! The update includes multi-language support (spanish, portuguese and chinese), text-to-speech functionality, and expanded customization options for player avatars. Free Mode input is currently only available for Patreon supporters.

TOWC

Mar 5, 2023
Adult content generation on Chat-GPT API? How is that possible? Isn't it supposed to be "ethical" and deny horny requests outright? How do you circumvent that?

SIREN_

Jan 6, 2023
Adult content generation on Chat-GPT API? How is that possible? Isn't it supposed to be "ethical" and deny horny requests outright? How do you circumvent that?
Thankfully, the OpenAI GPT-3 API does not have the same limitations as ChatGPT. You can test it out for yourself and see the difference!

noonehere18

Nov 19, 2019
i can't seem to use this, i entered my api key but it keeps giving me errors saying i exceeded my quota? am i missing something? any more instructions?

SIREN_

Jan 6, 2023
i can't seem to use this, i entered my api key but it keeps giving me errors saying i exceeded my quota? am i missing something? any more instructions?
That message means that you've used up your free allocation of tokens. Have you ever used that key before? It could also be due to your OpenAI account being older than 3 months, maybe?
You should be able to get more information in the ' ' tab.

noonehere18

Nov 19, 2019
That message means that you've used up your free allocation of tokens. Have you ever used that key before? It could also be due to your OpenAI account being older than 3 months, maybe?
You should be able to get more information in the ' ' tab.
Yeah i made this account back in December. I guess this uses playground and not actual gpt? As there is a difference here

SIREN_

Jan 6, 2023
Hey, it's been a while! AI generated adult content seems to be gaining more traction every day.

Updated the AI model to a newer one, reducing costs and increasing quality and speed. Enjoy!

Reactions: Porkman

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Though the limit thing is annoying, i assume you gotta pay if you want more? Otherwise fantastic tool.