EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1568516902318.png

Overview:
AI Shoujo is a simulation crafting and survival game where you'll enjoy a carefree life of abundance on a lush deserted island. But this is no solitary journey of philosophical contemplation, no! A lovely group of realistic AI ladies will keep your nights from growing lonely and your days filled with comfort and joy.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-19
Release Date: JP 2019-10-25, EN 2023-03-05
Original Title: AI少女
Censored: No
Version: R15
Developer/Publisher: [ ]
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - ScrewThisNoise
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Useful Links:

DOWNLOAD
(STN Repack R14, NOT Steam Release)
(Does not Include the Optional Sideloader Pack)

All-In-One (R15 Base Game Repack)
:
- -

2023-10-12 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (192 GB)

OTHERS: Card Sharing Thread

Thank you ScrewThisNoise for the repacks and sawaqu for helping translate trailers

AIGirlp1.jpg AIgirlp2.jpg AIgirlp3.jpg ai girl 3.jpg aigirl2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Saving 1st post for any other important details/edits

August 30th Edit - Official Preview site is up, check here:
August 30th Edit 2 - Trailer 2 out, check here:
September 27th Edit 3 - Added page about pre-order bonus, order via Illusion Online by September 30th to get it.
October 11th Edit 4 - Added game play trailer to post, details here for October 11th site update: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/post-2512492
October 18th Edit 5 - Added halloween costume videos and game play trailer #2

Last edited:

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
I am so hyped for this, with /hgg/ being down this seems like the only place to talk about it. What kind of things are you guys hoping to see with this next entry? Personally an updated "Artificial girl" with not only more places to go and things to do so you're not just running around an empty map, and a better "mood system"? idk what to call it but where the girl will do different things depending on how shes feeling, or in "Artificial girl's" case when the corrisponding number was high enough ie; If her shower number is high enough she'll take a bath or if her horny number was high enough she will find you on the map or if you guys arn't close enough or if she had specific traits she'll go off on her own to masturbate. That system imo is what made "Artificial girl" so fucking great and it makes me sad that newer illusion soft games go for more of a sex simulator by menu rather then making a bunch of systems that work well together in an open environment. Sure they still have traits and personalites but idk for me its not enough. It sounds like they're going the "Artificial girl"route though with a name like AI girl.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I am so hyped for this, with /hgg/ being down this seems like the only place to talk about it. What kind of things are you guys hoping to see with this next entry? Personally an updated "Artificial girl" with not only more places to go and things to do so you're not just running around an empty map, and a better "mood system"? idk what to call it but where the girl will do different things depending on how shes feeling, or in "Artificial girl's" case when the corrisponding number was high enough ie; If her shower number is high enough she'll take a bath or if her horny number was high enough she will find you on the map or if you guys arn't close enough or if she had specific traits she'll go off on her own to masturbate. That system imo is what made "Artificial girl" so fucking great and it makes me sad that newer illusion soft games go for more of a sex simulator by menu rather then making a bunch of systems that work well together in an open environment. Sure they still have traits and personalites but idk for me its not enough. It sounds like they're going the "Artificial girl"route though with a name like AI girl.
I'm not keeping my hopes too high for an actual good follow up to AG, even though the map looks pretty it definitely looks empty as of right now and that worries me.

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
I'm not keeping my hopes too high for an actual good follow up to AG, even though the map looks pretty it definitely looks empty as of right now and that worries me.
True no sign of any houses, beds, baths, toilets, or schools, and the buildings they show look runned down and empty kinda like PR which is depressing so far but it definitely seems like its on purpose with a kinda post apocalyptic setting. But they do show girls interacting with things like leaning against the wall, balancing over the beam, sitting on the cliff, and swinging on the swingset so atleast theres not nothing they can interact with which weather they do it automatically or being told too lends it more toward a AG follow up since thats kinda the only series that has girls interact with stuff from what i can remember. UNLESS its like those shitty dates from sexy beach zero which were terrible 40 sec cut scenes of you just watching a preset scene of girls doing random stuff. :(

I just dont want it to be a menu based sex sim like honey select, I love the open area aspect of the artificial series, koikatsu and even PR even though it didnt work as well in that one. Idk if it's because of "immersion" or what, but the way honey select is set up it just takes me out of the whole experience. Sure they have personalities and traits for the girls but it feels like they dont matter when you just pick the girl then the position and thats it thats all you do.

EDIT: Oh and theres a button next to the pod at the end that the girl is in which could just be astectic or it could be an indication that you can also walk around and interact with things like AG, or im just wishfully thinking

EDIT 2: If its a VR only game tho im going to fucking riot

Last edited:

lollo922

May 23, 2019
Sec.. now there's more than one girl? Why I remember someone (or rather, more than just one, on AnimeSharing if I recall correctly) saying that was just one girl and one guy and that's it? I mean, glad to hear it since this way there will be "more" people to see around, but I remember that somehow :unsure:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Color
Nothing spectacular.

少女と 森で 暮らす - Live/Spend time/Get along with a girl in the forest
少女と 海で 暮らす - Live/Spend time/Get along with a girl at the sea
少女と 廃虚で 暮らす - Live/Spend time/Get Along with a girl in the ruins

Personally, haven't properly played an Illusion game since that ghost game. My personal favorite was that game where you had to grind items to make clothes for characters. I wish they would implement that in each of their games since it adds some kind of gameplay beside just walking and h-scenes.

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Sec.. now there's more than one girl? Why I remember someone (or rather, more than just one, on AnimeSharing if I recall correctly) saying that was just one girl and one guy and that's it? I mean, glad to hear it since this way there will be "more" people to see around, but I remember that somehow :unsure:
In the trailer there is a part where there's two girls in the same area so we know there's at least two, but there's another girl with short hair shown so there should be 3. If it was shots with the girls and only the back showing maybe we could throw that up to only a single girl and she's heavily customizable but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Color
Nothing spectacular.

Many thanks as always, that "a girl" part concerns me though, I really hope they aren't dividing up the areas and limiting it to a certain girl..

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Color
I doubt that since you can see in the trailer two girls in same area.
Yeah nevermind, looking back at it I compared whats on the trailer with some of the tweets and "main" AI girl can be seen in the forest, ruins, and sea. I suppose it's where you meet them first.

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Color
Nothing spectacular.

Personally, haven't properly played an Illusion game since that ghost game. My personal favorite was that game where you had to grind items to make clothes for characters. I wish they would implement that in each of their games since it adds some kind of gameplay beside just walking and h-scenes.
Ayyyy thank you, Im guessing what we've seen most of is the ruins, while the forest and sea we'll have to wait and see in the next trailer maybe.

Thats what im talking about new illusion games have just been sex simulators without really gameplay or decent mechanics.
I know they make games for soley for their japanese audience which most likely explains the shift in direction for there games to focus more on the custimizing and graphics, but man does it suck

Reactions: DevilInside666

warmgummybear

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah nevermind, looking back at it I compared whats on the trailer with some of the tweets and "main" AI girl can be seen in the forest, ruins, and sea. I suppose it's where you meet them first.
Meeting each one in a different area seems like a pretty safe bet, if so you can probably tell which girl is where from her clothes.
Sea = Girl in bathing suit
Forest = Girl with white dress
Ruins = Girl with short hair and hoodie
nvm just checked again n 2 girls were wearing bathing suits, damn i thought i was onto somthing for a sec

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes