dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
This doesn't look right? What do?
(win war and 7zip don recognize parts 2-10 as archives?)
ai s.png

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Has anyone had luck using the optional AI_PVCollider 0.2 mod that is included in the repack? As far as I can tell I have all the requirements installed and can chose the alternate uncensor models in character creator like described in the Readme but as soon as a H scene starts the whole UI becomes unresponsive, mouse still moves but I can't click anything anymore.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
why is their no subs during h scenes and is their a way to get them?
Because nobody has modded it in.

if you watch hentai or anime enough, you should've understood or get the gist of it what they or she talking about because those word are available commonly in hentai ... sooo ...

Ah, also, thanks for the new release STN!!!
That's not what he asked, he asked why there are no subs in H.
This doesn't look right? What do?
(win war and 7zip don recognize parts 2-10 as archives?)
View attachment 683177
Extract the top one, the one that is colored, the rest will follow. The others are recognized as part of a split archive instead of as archives themselves.

Hi guys new to this game does the 10 part download have any mods inside or the game its actually that large in GB ???
It is the same as every other download method of the repack, so yes.

Question: The change log says the scripts were removed. How are we supposed to do the things in those scripts? Are we supposed to keep and import the versions we already have or does a mod now handle things like inventory, overlap, and building anywhere? ScrewThisNoise

How do i optimoze for a standard everyday laptop?
If you're talking about having bad performance, it isn't your machine. Even high end machines have problems in this one because the devs didn't optimize it on their end or did a terrible job of it if they did at all.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
i'm currently using Nvidia GTX950M / i7-4720HQ / 8GB RAM

and i've been looking for some "tweaks" for the game since back then when i just downloaded the game (Better Repack R3) , and found nothing , well yeah not really nothing but none of it really works , i completed the game within 10-15fps ingame tbh , and the most annoying part is , the game is freezing and stuttering a lot , but still i completed the game with patience.

now since i already completed the game , i want to enjoy the game but i can't the stutter and freeze are rly annoying , i don't ask for higher fps , just need a stable fps without stutter and freeze.

anyone can help me with this ? i've been set the graphics to the lowest possible , but the stutter and freeze wont gone (i also applied farclipplane and other plugins that may improve the performance) , i'm currently using BR R4.1 now , just updated the game yesterday , i will appreciate if there's any help , thanks.

Reactions: OhTheLove

Lodakai

Dec 9, 2019
i'm currently using Nvidia GTX950M / i7-4720HQ / 8GB RAM

and i've been looking for some "tweaks" for the game since back then when i just downloaded the game (Better Repack R3) , and found nothing , well yeah not really nothing but none of it really works , i completed the game within 10-15fps ingame tbh , and the most annoying part is , the game is freezing and stuttering a lot , but still i completed the game with patience.

now since i already completed the game , i want to enjoy the game but i can't the stutter and freeze are rly annoying , i don't ask for higher fps , just need a stable fps without stutter and freeze.

anyone can help me with this ? i've been set the graphics to the lowest possible , but the stutter and freeze wont gone (i also applied farclipplane and other plugins that may improve the performance) , i'm currently using BR R4.1 now , just updated the game yesterday , i will appreciate if there's any help , thanks.
try using dhh instead of AI graphics

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I have some questions on gameplay, namely the interaction with women.

Anyone know how the sex mechanics works? How many orgasms are good? How many are bad? Despite the MC's relentless libido, the girls pass out after 2, does going for three do anything?

How about the S&M sex toys, do those do anything or are they flavoring and count as regular intercourse as far as the game is concerned.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have some questions on gameplay, namely the interaction with women.

Anyone know how the sex mechanics works? How many orgasms are good? How many are bad? Despite the MC's relentless libido, the girls pass out after 2, does going for three do anything?

How about the S&M sex toys, do those do anything or are they flavoring and count as regular intercourse as far as the game is concerned.
I usually do three orgasms, there is no good or bad, really. Their speech starts getting slurred, they will be kind of weak during any orgasm after and leaning on you, and they will be on the ground after you end it, so pick them up and put them in bed. The toys only give positions that normally can't be done without them.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
FieneCanaria said:
If you're talking about having bad performance, it isn't your machine. Even high end machines have problems in this one because the devs didn't optimize it on their end or did a terrible job of it if they did at all.
Sooo, in other words, im stuck at a lousy 4.5 fps.
Oh joy.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Extract the top one, the one that is colored, the rest will follow. The others are recognized as part of a split archive instead of as archives themselves.
So I r.click on 001 and did extract here. Waited.
When it was done, I got this:
ai s 2.png
It doesn't look like an exe or a folder. But It's 35 Gb big now? Did I do it wrong?

S_Diamond_1

Mar 21, 2020
always thought that the dark matter was rotten/burnt food, since my cook girl dont create any, nor does it appear in the storage. My "daughter" girl tho, it seems that when she cook, things get messy and she ends up being ill

Not sure tho, but always happen the same
I know this is an older post so this is here for those who want to know.......

Dark Matter is "special" when used with medicine has side effects. When used with objects increases some characteristics. When used as food ingredient may have ill effects if not prepared correctly. There is a warning in the game that dark matter can cause illness as a food so it is best when used in a recipie. I do not keep it in food pantry until all girls have sufficient skill levels to cook.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Has anyone had luck using the optional AI_PVCollider 0.2 mod that is included in the repack? As far as I can tell I have all the requirements installed and can chose the alternate uncensor models in character creator like described in the Readme but as soon as a H scene starts the whole UI becomes unresponsive, mouse still moves but I can't click anything anymore.
delete PVcollider.dll

Reactions: frikkn

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
any fix to penis penetrating the body?
use the telescoping penises, that's what they are there to fix. You can change it by editing the male and going to the body tab, where there is a section that allows you to change it. The penis model you want is something like TAMA.

I know this is an older post so this is here for those who want to know.......

Dark Matter is "special" when used with medicine has side effects. When used with objects increases some characteristics. When used as food ingredient may have ill effects if not prepared correctly. There is a warning in the game that dark matter can cause illness as a food so it is best when used in a recipie. I do not keep it in food pantry until all girls have sufficient skill levels to cook.
Unfortunately, my girls are being stubborn and creating Dark Matter every time I turn my back for even one second. The only way I have found to stop the ill effect, stomach aches, is to constantly check all storage for Dark Matter and delete it.

Sooo, in other words, im stuck at a lousy 4.5 fps.
Oh joy.
Pretty much

So I r.click on 001 and did extract here. Waited.
When it was done, I got this:
View attachment 684276
It doesn't look like an exe or a folder. But It's 35 Gb big now? Did I do it wrong?
Nothing, it came out as expected. Add a dot before 7z, it should be MEGA.7z, not MEGA7z.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes