jestir

May 4, 2018
after downloading and extracting 7zip gives a warning header error anyone else have that happen

Oct 15, 2018
Yes, it happened to me in one occasion that i have noticed, although i picked a "26". Not sure about the inventory, i carry so many items it's hard to tell.

These are from BR 4.1, BR5 doesn't have them anymore but many of them are still working, NOT sure about Quick_save.cs
thanks , I just need buildingeverywhere.cs because this game build mode is the most sucks building system , in 5. version it's disappear but yet I must have it for my game , thanks again

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
I just need buildingeverywhere.cs...
Hi. In repack version 4.1 and higher, you don`t need old scripts. All of these features are built into the game. During the game, turn on the phone (middle mouse button), then press "pause/break" buttion and see the panel on the left of the screen. Already there: buildingeverywhere, build without overlaps, fishing level, easy fishing and other functions.

Kaiio

Feb 25, 2018
I've been playing for a while now and I'm not getting any extra story about androids to trigger. Could be because I'm only playing with one girl at a time. Does the extra story that triggers for other people imply that the girl has been intracting with other girls?

At one point the girl approached and offered eating together. Didn't know they could do that. After that I've read that they can also offer lap pillows by themselves. Can they take the initiative about anything else? And how? The girl I play with has only ever asked about sex since.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
I just began today but those presets of the dead or alive girls dont seem to work for me.
When i click on them the girl gets super uglyfied
Also the cards for the DOA girls arent even in the game?
I tried R4 briefly before deleting it wholesale after fucking up the installation by using the mod updater and I'm now on R5.

The sample thing seems broken to me, either that or im doing something wrong.

Edit: and what is [OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20200601] Sideloader Modpack Studio? How do i fit it in the game?
It was in the same torrent but i have no idea what to do with it.

Edit 2: how should i use the mod updater? Last time i tried i fucked up the entire thing so im not sure about using it again.
There's a few clothes in this version that show up as black blobs too but im guess thats cause of some mod gone wrong?

Last edited:

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
I've been playing for a while now and I'm not getting any extra story about androids to trigger. Could be because I'm only playing with one girl at a time. Does the extra story that triggers for other people imply that the girl has been intracting with other girls?

At one point the girl approached and offered eating together. Didn't know they could do that. After that I've read that they can also offer lap pillows by themselves. Can they take the initiative about anything else? And how? The girl I play with has only ever asked about sex since.
For a very long time I was picking a translation to make a game in another language. There I met a lot of dialogues from which it is clear that girls do a lot of what we rarely see in the game. Girls can:
- catch cats and hens
- chat with each other (have sex and just be friends)
-Ride on a swing, slides, sit in an inflatable pool.
- Build a sand castle on the beach, sweep the beach, play with chopsticks, fish, water the beds with partings.
-May themselves invite you to sleep together, ask for sex, invite them to eat together, relax together. (at least 3 dialogs for each type of invitation)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highly recommend trying the Agent-Trainer cheat mod included in the repack. Just backup Userdata and train with the mod how and what to do so that the girl herself invites the hero.

P.S. Sory to my bad english...

Last edited:

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Also the cards for the DOA girls arent even in the game? ...
When updating from an official source, recently, cards of girls and clothes are downloaded to folders:
UserData \ chara \ female \ Modpack
UserData \ coordinate \ female \ Modpack

You need to copy the necessary girls and clothes into folders:
UserData \ chara \ female \
UserData \ coordinate \ female \

And then everything will appear ...

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Edit 2: how should i use the mod updater? Last time i tried i fucked up the entire thing so im not sure about using it again.
There's a few clothes in this version that show up as black blobs too but im guess thats cause of some mod gone wrong?
Through KKManager but that's just my recommendation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, did i saw that correctly? Did i just see a girl stuck in a door without walls? lol

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Wait, did i saw that correctly? Did i just see a girl stuck in a door without walls? lol
No no. This is one of the Sex-Items. This is called the "Wall & Convenient hole". So it works sometimes. When the "play" parameter of a girl is very high, she can come up and try to crawl into this "hole" and get stuck there. At this point, you can come up and have sex with her.

In the usual mode (when you invite a girl and she folow you) it works as one of the Sex-Items.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Not necessarily, but possibly. I'm still trying to get through it all. Every time I think I'm done, another one comes up.

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
I also had one of the girls walk onto the beach dock, wind up cartoon style and run off the end to take a swim. It's only happened once, but it was a hoot. It took me by surprise or I'd have a screen shot.

I think that's the "Wall with hole" (or some such, my main system's down waiting for a power supply) that the girls get stuck in for some glory hole time.
It’s a pity that you didn’t take screenshots, I would look at that :)

Yes, it's a "Wall with hole". But you can use it in two ways.
1. A girl walks and crawls into a hole herself. You can come and take advantage of this.
2. The girl goes with the hero in the "Follow me" mode and the hero himself activates the action.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do you make the game fullscreen?
initsetting.exe

Press "F9" and you will have a screenshot with text and other interface options.
Press "F11" and you will have pre-rendered screenshot.
(These are the keys "by default")
Screenshots saving in folder: UserData\cap
He didn't ask how to take screenshots, he asked how to play in fullscreen.

Reactions: flamethrower451

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I wanted to know, the "mods" from the "mods" folder ("User\Documents\Games\Ai Shoujo\mods") are they currently activated or I have to drop them somewhere else ?

PanicoL

Jul 5, 2020
had a question, when downloading parts 1-10 i tried to extract all within a file but in the end it had me go back to a browser to download 30+gbs of stuff is that whats supposed to happen cause nothing ends up showing up in my files like an .exe or anything else, if i'm just being dumb could someone point me in the right direction? thanks

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes