jestir

May 4, 2018
Hi. In repack version 4.1 and higher, you don`t need old scripts. All of these features are built into the game. During the game, turn on the phone (middle mouse button), then press "pause/break" buttion and see the panel on the left of the screen. Already there: buildingeverywhere, build without overlaps, fishing level, easy fishing and other functions.
I tried that and it no longer possibly I open up the cellphone and pressed Pause on my keyboard and no menu opened up it might have been removed

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey ! I wanted to know, the "mods" from the "mods" folder ("User\Documents\Games\Ai Shoujo\mods") are they currently activated or I have to drop them somewhere else ?
They are automatically active when placed there.

had a question, when downloading parts 1-10 i tried to extract all within a file but in the end it had me go back to a browser to download 30+gbs of stuff is that whats supposed to happen cause nothing ends up showing up in my files like an .exe or anything else, if i'm just being dumb could someone point me in the right direction? thanks
I had downloaded part 1 to 10 , but how i install the game ?
please help , thank you
No, once you have the 10 parts, there should only be two extractions to do. You extract the 10, then extract the file that comes from the 10 while adding a dot before the file extension, 7z, if necessary. It should give the files necessary to play at that point. lalabot Use WinRAR or 7zip.

ricey2275

Feb 6, 2020
i recently updated from 4, to 4.1, then immediately to R5, and also updated all the non-studio modpacks throught the launcher.

and now the most recent girl i added before updating, and NEW new ones that i add in after the update, get me stuck with no options when an H-scene is initiated.

my player and the girl just stare at each other and i dont have any dialogue or h-scene options. its just stuck at the segment where you usually get to choose " i"ll lead / You lead / straight to sex ". even in the "fool around" options

heeeeelp lol

the old girls have no problems with H-scenes. just new ones

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
I tried that and it no longer possibly I open up the cellphone and pressed Pause on my keyboard and no menu opened up it might have been removed
Try to manually find the plugin with cheats and assign a key to it. Look at my screenshots, maybe this will help ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i recently updated from 4, to 4.1, then immediately to R5, and also updated all the non-studio modpacks throught the launcher.

and now the most recent girl i added before updating, and NEW new ones that i add in after the update, get me stuck with no options when an H-scene is initiated.

my player and the girl just stare at each other and i dont have any dialogue or h-scene options. its just stuck at the segment where you usually get to choose " i"ll lead / You lead / straight to sex ". even in the "fool around" options

heeeeelp lol

the old girls have no problems with H-scenes. just new ones
This is a known issue, use the CareBair mod, the option that talks about freezing non participants, something like that.

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Hi everyone.

I have a little problem and i'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem.
Whenever I start the game (I use the betterrepack version 5), the game tell me the uncensor mod is outdated and ignore it. But I update the game regularly. Or is this something I have to do manually?

jestir

May 4, 2018
Try to manually find the plugin with cheats and assign a key to it. Look at my screenshots, maybe this will help ...
that plugin is not in the repack any more it was never in it since i downloaded it last week

jestir

May 4, 2018
I googled it cause it was not on the Pastebin list and installed the plugin and then launched the game and it said that I had to update RuntimeUnityEditor so i did now i have it (y)

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, I would like to know, how do you guys install missing mod when you have cards that don't load properly (Missing hair or outfit) ? I tried to update my game with the "Initsetting" --> "Update", but each time it breaks my game (I see that I have new outfit and hairs, but all my card doesn't work, it's like the game doesn't find the files).

For instance, I see the uncensor mods in my "mods" folder, but it doesn't work anymore...

Last edited:

jestir

May 4, 2018
It is very strange. I'll try to stick this plugin here. And just in case, scripts from version 4.1. View attachment 724908 View attachment 724906
I already downloaded it after doing google search cause it was not on the list on the past bin list and I had to update RuntimeUnityEditor cause the one in the repack is not up to date I found that out after running the game with the plugin and it saying that I needed a new updated RuntimeUnityEditor

Reactions: Dumpstone

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello, I would like to know, how do you guys install missing mod when you have cards that don't load properly (Missing hair or outfit) ? I tried to update my game with the "Initsetting" --> "Update", but each time it breaks my game (I see that I have new outfit and hairs, but all my card doesn't work, it's like the game doesn't find the files).

For instance, I see the uncensor mods in my "mods" folder, but it doesn't work anymore...
If it says missing mod after an update, now i could be wrong, that might be due to outdated mods not being found (i don't know how it works exactly but i know some zipmods have their version number in the name). You could try replacing the items in question to their recent version if you do see them, it'll get rid of the warnings but it'll take a bit of patience since you'll have to do it per card.

yashade

Mar 25, 2020
I don't see any "special" on his/her chars (looks the same for me) , i can replicate that chars ( not a big deal) ..:unsure: but we need creator permission , don't like copying another's work ---
i try to find that creator but unfortunately its been gone , could you make one for all of us :) please

mojpe

Oct 12, 2017
I downloaded some updates through the initial settings and now in the game its telling me that tons of them have been removed....

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R6.png

&

[BR] Better Repack SR6.png

SR VERSION IS FOR STEAM USERS, AND DOES NOT CONTAIN THE BASE GAME. R VERSION CONTAINS FULL JP GAME
(Contains the full JP game, so not meant to be applied to another installation)

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

As of R2.3 you can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 6 // 11.07.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 29.05.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 14.02
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2

[B]Updated in release 6 (this release):[/B]
- Applied AI Shoujo Steam card downloading
(((WARNING: Don't upload cards made with mods, it will ban you from the service!)))
- Applied HoneySelect 2 Maps, Animations, BGMs and missing items for studio
- Applied Official Update honey2_01_plus_0605d3g46_sub
- Applied Official Update honey2_01_plus_0619w26K8_sub
- Applied Official Update honey2_01_plus_0626fEw2_sub
- Applied Official Update honey2_01_plus_0703z2VW_sub
- Applied Official Update aisyoujyo_02_plus_0619CXgiT_sub
- Applied HoneySelect 2 Preorder honey2_pb_0605
- Applied Paid DLC dlc_ex1_0619
- Applied Paid DLC dlc_ex2_0529
- Applied Paid DLC dlc_ex3_0619
- Applied Paid DLC dlc_bondage
- Updated AI_TextResourceRedirector to v1.4
- Updated BepInEx to v5.2
- Updated BepInEx.ConfigurationManager to v16
- Updated BepisPlugins to R15.1.2
- Updated DragAndDrop to v1.2.1
- Updated HideAllUI to v2.2
- Updated IllusionFixes to v13.2
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.11.3
- Updated 0x4d's dnSpy to v6.1.5
- Updated 2155X's AI_BetterHScenes to v2.5.1
- Updated 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHClothes to v1.4.1
- Updated 2155X's AI_UnlockPlayerHeight to v1.4.3
- Updated Craft6's AIS_VMDPlay to v0.8.2
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock to v1.2
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_MaterialEditor to v2.0.7
- Updated DeathWeasel's AI_Subtitles to v1.6.1
- Updated DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector to v3.9.2
- Updated enimaroah's SB3Utility to v20.5
- Updated Joan6694's AIPE to v2.12.0
- Updated Joan6694's AIUS to v1.9.0
- Updated Joan6694's BonesFramework to v1.4.0
- Updated Joan6694's MoreAccessories v1.2.2
- Updated Keitaro's VNGE to v17.7
- Updated KKY's AI_ColorPanelX to v1.3.0
- Updated Marco's AI_BrowserFolders to v2.1
- Updated Marco's AI_CheatTools v2.7.2
- Updated Marco's AI_ClothColliders to v1.0.1
- Updated Marco's AI_QuickAccessBox to v2.2.1
- Updated Marco's AIAPI to v1.12.4
- Updated Marco's KKManager to v0.12.0
- Updated Ore's AIGraphics to v0.3.3
- Added BepInEx.MuteInBackground v1.0
- Added 2155X's AI_HLightControl v1.2.0
- Added 2155X's AI_StudioPOV v1.1.1
- Added Bubba's AI_BoobSettings v1.0
- Added Craft's AIWearCustom v0.1.5
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_MaleJuice v1.2.2
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_StudioImageEmbed v1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's AI_StudioSceneSettings v1.1
- Added GeBo's AI_GeBoCommon v1.0
- Added GeBo's AI_StudioMultiselectChara v0.9.1
- Added GeBo's AI_StudioSceneNavigation v0.8.6
- Added GeBo's AI_TranslationCacheCleaner v0.5.2
- Added GeBo's AI_TranslationHelper v0.9.1
- Added Hooh's Animation Pairing v1.0
- Added KKY's AIHS2_StudioCharaSort v1.0.1
- Added zoodgame555bnb1's BoopPlugin v1.0.1
- Added Animal42069's AI_BetterPenetration v1.0.1 as optional
- Removed DeathWeasel's AI_AnimationController due to being superceded by NodesConstraints
- Removed Mikke's Character Loader Plugin due to being superceded by BrowserFolders

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

uploader-rip.png

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hi

i have a question

"this" is from this game

-

but it's not in the story, it's from studio ? i must do it myself that's right?

if yes it's very frustrating

thank for the response

jestir

May 4, 2018
hi

I have a question

"this" is from this game

-

but it's not in the story, it's from the studio ? I must do it myself that's right?

if yes it's very frustrating

thank for the response
I believe it is from honey select and in the top right corner you can tell it is studio neo

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i have honey select 2 but no tentacle in the game... i must play the first honey select????

in comment site a person say it's from ai shoujo . so it's wrong?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes