VN Complete Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko no Furin Houkoku ~Otto Kounin no Gachi Furin Sex~ Please Bang My Wife 2 Sequel - Atelier Sakura

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The protagonist Sashihara Yasushi has been married to Mariko for 5 years.

During their newlywed days Mariko had an affair with a coworker which awakened Yasushi's NTR fetish. After this they continued to live as a regular couple. However, recently they have been having trouble in the bedroom again.Then one day Yasushi received a post-cheating sex report from his wife:

- Her opponent is a new employee who is 8 years younger, and a virgin
- He was an athlete during school, specifically long distance running.
- He Confessed to her after having sex in a love hotel

Mariko said he wanted to be a lover officially recognized by her husband. It was a demanding request, but it was different for Yasushi who had a desired to be NTR'd. A strong excitement that he hadn't felt in a long time.

Yasushi accepted Mariko's desire and her husband-affirmed adulteration began...

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
I had no idea they made a sequel. I cannot wait for it to be translated and uploaded on here.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I can't find that title to download. Please help me?
Of course you can't, The title is not in English (Risa Cuckolding Report is just my own translation of the game because the name of the heroine is Risa and their story is similar to Mayumi and Marina) yet but someone already translated the game content in ULMF it's capu2 , it is not here but you can check the translation request thread here

Reactions: jalix1212

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Of course you can't, The title is not in English (Risa Cuckolding Report is just my own translation of the game because the name of the heroine is Risa and their story is similar to Mayumi and Marina) yet but someone already translated the game content in ULMF it's capu2 , it is not here but you can check the translation request thread here
Post a link?

capu2

May 15, 2018
Update: I started Translating the story which is easy to do

Bad news is the coding process for names is different than the previous games.

If you guys know somebody please let me know

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Bad news is the coding process for names is different than the previous games.
If you guys know somebody please let me know
What do you mean name coding process? you mean can't change the in-game names but you can translate the dialog?