Ai voices

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
Hello I need some help. I am looking into making games and animations but I don't know where to find realistic ai voice overs for my animations can anyone point me in the right direction.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello I need some help. I am looking into making games and animations but I don't know where to find realistic ai voice overs for my animations can anyone point me in the right direction.
Best one I've seen is .

Here's a quick test I made, where I got Mollybot (a jailbroken ChatGPT3.5 discord bot) write the JOI, and ElevenLabs generate the voice.

(Animation wise it's Daz3D+ Spine with a lipsynch phonem-extractor).

Reactions: PELLZY

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
Best one I've seen is .

Here's a quick test I made, where I got Mollybot (a jailbroken ChatGPT3.5 discord bot) write the JOI, and ElevenLabs generate the voice.

(Animation wise it's Daz3D+ Spine with a lipsynch phonem-extractor).
Thank you. I did find that earlier. Now I just need to get good at moan text. Lol. It sounds weird when I generate it.

Hexenv88

Mar 2, 2022
be warned when using any ai cloud based service. they can at anytime cancel your service based on so called community standards and safety. I just lost my eleven labs account due to a terms of service violation. what it was was never said just basically your done... see ya. Until we have a viable product we can actually run on a local system everything is a gamble and you will need to adhere to the TOS otherwise your fucked.

xmg71206

Mar 26, 2024
I saw this before and it might help you but you need a good GPU