VN - Ren'Py - Aihvala [v0.1 Prologue P1] [MaterTuaGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ar_Dryder

I loved the so far.
    Great to have a Milf who looks like one and the interactions were very good.
    It's remarkable that you decided to make a hairy version too and the setting is pretty amazing too.
    I hope that you can continue updating this game till completion.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CellStudios

This one somehow slipped past me when it first came out :unsure: But I found it now and really enjoyed it. Visuals and story tell are both good, the scene at the start with, um.. landlady? :whistle: Was really good, love when games go straight into flirting. I think this game is one to watch.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PushMyButton

the game itself is good the plot seems to be normal the world is cool the game itself is about mom and son I liked the game I'm waiting for the next version from you I liked that you made 2 versions of the intimate part good luck with the game
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

Aihvala [v0.1 prologue P1]

Played the hairy version, wish some girls got hairy armpit too.

This build is short but I enjoyed it. But there's nothing fresh so far. In this build it's only MC who gets action that's a plus for me.

Good

+ Hairy ( hoping to see hairy armpits in the future. We don't have many hairy games here )
    + Mom's a good milf
    + Dana is pretty to even though she is a basic model

Neutral

* Renders
    * Fetishes [ some fetishes are upto my liking but some are not. I'm not a big fan of NTR, bestiality( centaur well I don't mind if it's centaur girls )these kind of fetishes. But I do love to see Netori : MC stealing others girls. From the looks of it there will be netori too. Good thing about the game so everything is avoidable So if there is NTR in the future. I think it will depend on the player's decision. That's a good thing. ]

Bad

- brother's wife model is too basic
    - Annoying mini game it's too fast you need to win that mini game to get a scene with Dana ( I do win the game by roll backing then hitting the target -> save -> load the save -> placed the pointer on the area where target next appears then click and hit the target -> repeated the whole process. I don't mind mini games but this one's too fast )
    - planned sandbox and rpg ( mini game present in this build is annoying. So please don't add sandbox and rpg. If possible make it a simple VN )

Main reason I enjoyed the game is because I played the hairy version. Mom is pretty sexy too. Enjoyed the scene with GILF too. If possible please add hairy armpit for some girls too.

Three star for now cause it's too early to judge and content is shorter. Will change its rating according to future updates