Others - Completed - Airport Security [v1.0.0] [ablackcatman]

1. 4.00 star(s)

darthdingo

It's as short as advertised. Definitely wouldn't mind a bit more content, but I don't have too many complaints. An explanation as to what to do would be nice (accidentally detained an innocent because I thought I had to manually activate the x-ray), but it's not too bad. I like it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

magnaadsecia

Kinda short and it'd be good if there were a gallery mode or some way to replay with no time limit/fail states after you beat it.

Other than that, it's a clever idea, the writing is competent and comprehensible, and the models are attractive.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Ight so I didn't want to rate this too poorly because it was clearly mentioned that it was going to be a short simulation kind of game. It has 3 levels which pretty much take up an entire minute to two minutes. There is very little of any actual nudity and its not really worth it.

While I didn't rate it to low I also didn't rate it high because I can't really say this is a game. I mean I guess it is if atari pingpong is a game... which felt like there was more in atari pingpong then there was here.

So my only assumption really is that this was a test of coding skills!

So is it worth playing? No not at all. Is it worth checking for scenes? No, because there are none. Just don't download it you can't even fap to it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MagicHat

A short game, three levels with none of them taking long, a little intro with a bit of humour for each level, you move the scanner over passengers (the pacing is such that your not going to miss one without trying) and try to see if there is contraband.

Each level adds a new part you can scan, revealing more beneath the clothing and when you find contraband, you click on it. Get it wrong and game over with a scene showing your failure but the game is quick not a problem to restart, get it right and she is searched then you move onto the next level.

In terms of graphics, it is from someone new at making games and it is fine. Better at the woman then the crowds, decent and simple backgrounds, nothing will put you off and it is a solid basis for future. Game play is simple though instructions still might have been an idea worth pursuing for future games so first moments aren’t fumbling around. The ladies you can get are varied so should be a lady for all tastes

In terms of enf, it builds up via each search being more intimate in the last level, some nice foreshadowing in the first two levels, good awareness of the crowds watching the ladies. Decently paced as they arrest starts, dialogue and then the state of undress, the enf works nicely

A fun quick game with well done enf and a sense of humour, look forward to what is tried next.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

driepinter

Only a few models, the only goal in this boring game is catching smuggeling girls, cath the wrong girl and it's game over for this very boring repetitive game. I see people giving this game 4 or 5 stars! have they actually played this game? I can't give this game more than 2 stars, it's not terrible, but it's no way better than poor!
  6. 1.00 star(s)

edit99

How do you even call this a game? It didn't even took 5 minutes to finish. You just hover your mouse over some poorly made gobbos for 3 rounds so you can see a scene of the officers pin her down and tie her to a pole. I've seen better stuff on flash games and that was like a decade ago.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

neithernor

Great idea,
    nice models.

gameplay is interesting at first but gets boring fast.
    there is replay value but it isn't worth it as it based on luck.
    VERY short,

I think the main problem is that its a bit low on content a few more levels and a gallery/free play mod would've made huge difference.

edit: 3 -> 4 stars as it seems the dev's 1st games so + for effort.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

I love the idea here. Just like I have mentioned in one of thread replies, I'd love to see that grow into a sequel that is better by having much, much more content and variety of aspects that make this game more interesting and rewarding over lenghty gameplay. As a corruption fan, I'd love to see it becoming one of aspects - considering that you were not putting smugglers to jail, but just putting them (probably for short time) on some sort of pole of shame and they are likely to come back, altered a bit by your actions. Graphics-wise, this is completely good for this game (girls are not overly-realistic, they are pleasant to the eye, and most importantly whole thing is consistent without errors and glitches), so I don't suggest spending too much time on potential improvements in that area.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Rawon

Short simple game. May seem too short (that's why I only gave it 4/5), yet still enjoyable. Even has some limited replayability to see all the renders. As author's first game - simple by design, well executed, good quality of renders. Well done, dude and thanks for sharing. I'd really like to see some more content added or maybe even Airport Security II with more game mechanics. (y)