Others Aisha [v1.4.0] [Android Only][Eroge_54647]

TTTTOZ

Apr 8, 2020

ASP.PNG

Overview:

In 2050, the world has fully entered the age of robots. Various styles of robots have been created. There are manufactured robotic arms, tireless robotic drivers, and meticulous robotic traffic police.

Among the many robot production companies, Aisha is the most outstanding company. I can be regarded as the industry leader with a market share of 65%.

I am an ordinary employee of the Aisha company, and I have been working here for more than three years after graduating from college. Although I have worked here for several years, I have never had the opportunity to experience it myself. At the end of this year, I was selected as the new product experiencer of Aisha company, and obtained the priority experience right of the latest generation of robot girlfriends for a period of one year.

In a year's time, my task is to train the latest generation of robot girlfriends, train her to become a real human, and integrate her into the real human world. After the one-year training period, if the training plan is successfully completed, the wealth and rare items produced by the robot girlfriend will be rewarded.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-08
Release Date: 2022-01-19
Original Title: 艾伊莎
Developer: Eroge_54647
Publisher: 54647.io
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.0
Language: Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

P.S.:

DOWNLOAD
Android:

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 10.PNG 11.PNG 12.PNG