A short mini-game.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-23
Release Date: 2020-05-02
Developer: Sex Hot -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to BaasB for sharing the game.

1590237079881.png

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Was just about to say this is quite literally a carbon copy of a certain tentacle game featuring hentai havens mascot...

Reactions: Hybris

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Who on earth could want just Akane, when we could have all the female characters in the series fucked by giant monster dicks?

Fingers crossed Dev considers including other Ranma 1/2 characters in his future mini-games.

BhNo.gif

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Akane is the very last one on the list of anyone who isn't a mummy, even young Cologne would be better.
On the other hand, that is what makes her perfect for this kind of game, who better to lose to a tentacle monster? :p
Shampoo, Kasumi, Nabiki, Hinako (adult), Kodachi, Ukyo, Kaori, the White Lily, and more... There is just so many Pretty Ladies in this one... :LOL:

Reactions: Morte111
May 30, 2019
That's sick. I prefer to Ryoga, Mousse, director Kuno or Happosai like MC. Tatewaki is a fucking madness.
kuno is that one guy everybody hates, because he's designed to be hated. xD he's a smug prick with no brains. never understood putting someone like that as an MC, but you do you.

edit: i have no idea how to do multi-quote, and i apologize.

EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
"i have no idea how to do multi-quote, and i apologize"

It's a one option of the chat. The chat had a three options: reactions, multi quote and reply.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"i have no idea how to do multi-quote, and i apologize"

It's a one option of the chat. The chat had a three options: reactions, multi quote and reply.
In the bottom right corner of each post there is a link that says "Quote". Click that, then when you are ready, click insert quote.

Reactions: EroHero01
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes