RPGM Completed Complete Akari and the Abyss of Lust [Ofuro Works][v2.01]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Official translation is released: https://f95zone.to/threads/akari-and-the-abyss-v1-0-ofuro-works.198115/

Go download that instead

View attachment 2259309
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: JPN.v.2.01 || ENGr0.8
Language: MTL and Edited MTL
Translators: MuninKai and elpis123
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions/Information
  1. Unzip
  2. Fullsave included
Download

Additional Information
Not ready for general release

Preview Images:
View attachment 2259311
View attachment 2259314

Last edited:

Kindthief

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks! Sorry i should have waited a little longer before making thread :censored:, the game's just out as well

anyway thanks, merry christmas!

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Loved it, and great job with the translation MuninKai!

The erosion value on the second stage on some enemies goes up others not kinda wierd...
And on that note, does anyone know what happens if erosion reaches 100%? Takes a LOT of abuse to get her anywhere near that high. Finished a whole playthrough of her being an absolute cumdumpster and only managed 75% lol

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
Wait it says both complete and WIP i'm confused, which one is it then? (i'm fine with waiting as long as it takes if its not finished)
also thank you for the translation!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Wait it says both complete and WIP i'm confused, which one is it then? (i'm fine with waiting as long as it takes if its not finished)
also thank you for the translation!
Completed refers to the game. WIP refers to the translation.

Official translation of their previous game also released. Very cool.

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
MuninKai thank you for the translation! It really helpful!

How can I see the description of items in this game? Basically, I would like to know all the items we possibly can get and at what level we can get those items. Perhaps checking in the code could know these variables?

Thank you for your answer!

Reactions: Somedude222_4

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
MuninKai thank you for the translation! It really helpful!

How can I see the description of items in this game? Basically, I would like to know all the items we possibly can get and at what level we can get those items. Perhaps checking in the code could know these variables?

Thank you for your answer!
Yeah, everything should be in www/data/Items.json. I am not sure how the game codes when items become available in the gacha, that might be contained somewhere else (probably buried in CommonEvents.json, but where exactly I have no idea).

Reactions: elpis123

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, everything should be in www/data/Items.json. I am not sure how the game codes when items become available in the gacha, that might be contained somewhere else (probably buried in CommonEvents.json, but where exactly I have no idea).
Thank you! Thís is all I need actually, I just want to know how many items and armours we can get in this game! :D

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you! Thís is all I need actually, I just want to know how many items and armours we can get in this game! :D
Oh yeah, speaking of armours, that will be Armors.json, weapons in Weapons.json, etc. All in the same folder.

Reactions: elpis123

saturn1237

Mar 27, 2022
Thanks for the game.

However, how do I get to change my weapon/armor in this game? It seems to only be able to change accessories.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Version 2.0 is out, it has a bonus stage and some more viewing options in the recollection room. It ´s a decent game but I think it wasted some potential in the varity of enemies and drawings. The human enemies look boring and the tentacle scenes are quite similar though.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Version 2.0 is out, it has a bonus stage and some more viewing options in the recollection room. It ´s a decent game but I think it wasted some potential in the varity of enemies and drawings. The human enemies look boring and the tentacle scenes are quite similar though.
I'll probably be able to update it by end of the month at the rate I'm going.

Archangel666

May 1, 2020
does Akari take damage during rape in a battle?

edit: i played now for a bit and she didn't take any damage from the rape, but somehow i can't fight the enemys

Last edited:

Dying4

Oct 20, 2020
Tried downloading the game from mega, got a virus notification notifying me of 'Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml'.
Should I be concerned?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes