RPGM - Completed - Akari and the Abyss [v1.0] [Ofuro Works]

1. 4.00 star(s)

gerardisroger

It is good. But it is bare-bone. I mean, no story, no real exploration, just many battles that show up at random.
    I like the mechanics and the art, and this is the most important, therefore 4 stars. But it is just for fun, nothing inspiring or anything.
    The long sex scene happen if you lose, but it is fun because you can be fucked during the fight and choose how you react, and therefore you get to see more sex even if you try to nicely escape. Oh and you can save between fights, so if you lose you can just close the game and restart before the fight you lost.
    There are tons of items and equipment but they are simple to use.
    Really fun is possible with this game, you may even replay it, it is still extremely simple with no real story.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Bwy3jQYOnuAFZA1S

Art is fine, gameplay is more or less non-existent (and can even play in auto if you don't want to play)

Doesn't add much in term of gameplay compared to the previous one, only more H-scene so i would just unlock the gallery for this one if you already played Luna something.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

pbutter

Incredibly boring game with art that is nice and high res. It cuts out everything except for battles and defeat sex, but the sex has no interaction. It's the same frame or 2 on repeat with sound effects.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Sayathing

Art - 5/5
    Modern and cutesy. What's not to love. In fact it's the best part of the game.
    H- 4.5/5
    Art carries the H, but good art doesn't meant good H. It had variety, gonna give you lots of good time liking it. My only complaint is I wish it there was a skip button to the end of a fast forward button, it's also a bit laggy but since this just a taste I'm not gonna deduct much like an idiot.
    Gameplay: 4/5
    Typical RPGGame with clothes destruction and grapple mechanics. Good enough to pass it as decent. Better than having nothing than most.
    Plot: 2/5
    No.
    Characters: 2/5
    Great MC design. That's about it.

It's a good H game to enjoy yourself for few times. It's like junk food. It's enjoyable but it's not good enough to count as gourmet or share to others.

If you think it's interesting, odds are you'll like it. If you think it's not, well odds are you won't like it.

I liked it, but I just prefer my H with an actual story. This game would've been awesome if it had one.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Bobberthairo

So, the game is pretty and the artwork can be cool. It's the typical visible debuffs that put you in a precarious situation and you get a scene.
    The main issue is that NOTHING has any permanence. There are 7 debuffs and only the lewd crest has the purpose of increasing Corrosion which, btw, I increased to 100 %, really long, not recommended, and it did nothing :( I only noticed the crest increasing in stages at around 25% or something and then 60% and that's it. I did my 100% test after the ending in the recollection + extra dungeon so maybe it changes your ending, but it's all text and barely 3 lines.
    It's fun for an hour max then move on, luckily, as the game was designed to not have you interact with it if you want with an auto battler mode, you can just let it run for the 6 dungeons and then check out what CGs seem interesting.
    The battles are average btw and the fighting system can be a bit slow with some battle really being just very spongy.