Jan 25, 2018
Well... the ren'py port is pretty much a glorified gallery unlocked and mostly for the terrible DLCs, only some scenes from the main game can be played, and the rest is just VN format with barely any choices or options. Don't bother with it. I is sads. Was honestly expecting something better, and now I feel bad for the person who did the porting. Such a waste of their time.

• Angry
Reactions: undefiniert

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Well... the ren'py port is pretty much a glorified gallery unlocked and mostly for the terrible DLCs, only some scenes from the main game can be played, and the rest is just VN format with barely any choices or options. Don't bother with it. I is sads. Was honestly expecting something better, and now I feel bad for the person who did the porting. Such a waste of their time.
Heaven Studios will do anything but release a new game. The fact that they still get financial support boggles my mind.

SonsOfLiberty

Message Maven
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [DLC v1.0 Ren'py] [Heaven Studios]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STANDALONE DLC:

Ren'Py:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

RPGM:
- - -

Last edited:

sloptop

Jan 3, 2019
Thank you for the upload! I wish the dev made travelling easier, I found traversing between the myriad of screens on the giant map cumbersome, especially when going to the same place 5 to 7 days in a row. There really needs to be a bus stop in front of the house.

I would also be nice to be able to change the outfit, even if it reverts to the "correct" outfit for cutscenes. I know making a multitude of animations would be a pain in the ass otherwise.

Otherwise, I think the dev already knows there are spelling errors and polishing stuff. THANK YOU!

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes