Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Just curious - are routes mutually exclusive in this game or can you realistically complete multiple routes in a single playthrough?
Some are most aren't. You can progress in a few at the same time but the save system is pretty good, it's easy to say which save it is. Also when you finish a scene it's saved for good in the CG room so you can recollect scenes from other routes in every save.

can I still be virgin in this game until it's finished ?
Yes. That route isn't completed but there is a virgin ending.

why no Mac version?
Because RPG Maker VX Ace. Use a windows emulator, it works.

I get an error everytime I try to launch saying rpgvxace RTP is required for launch. Anyone have this problem and know the fix?
Google "download rpg maker vx ace rtp".

Feb 11, 2019
Explain what the problem is. I passed 1 episode of the game. Survived and the game does not work. Just a black screen. I restarted and saved the previous one, I replaced it, which I saved and there is a glitch. Then the black screen and does not work. I did even 2 ways. With Arthur stay and that he left. And the bug is the same. Please correct. And on episode 2, I do not go and does not start

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
How do I find these jobs The Voyeur Part and Last Train to Booty Town??? Tell me how to find it!!.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
How do I find these jobs The Voyeur Part and Last Train to Booty Town??? Tell me how to find it!!.
The voyeur is at night in the city exit map. Must've progressed a bit to some stage, maybe Fallen maybe the one before that.

The Last Train to Booty town you need to purchase a perfume in the mall like an expensive one and have at least X charm which I don't remember how much it is. Just follow the walkthrough.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Starting a new game whenever I enter the map that looks to be Lone Wolf Street, the one just south of the main park, I immediately get the Sato route end, with nothing more after v0.90. Is this a bug where some switch is tripped since it makes moving through the maps that way unplayable as I get the public sex scene with Sato and the kids that ends the game.

linklongatti

Jan 9, 2019
There is a lock in the game ... After having made the exchange of couples you go home .. the next morning when going down to the first floor happens a scene and the game crashes .. being unable to do anything else ... I put my save too if you want to see in more detail what I'm talking about ...

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, why does a Virgin ending exist?

I mean, one of the game's main draws are the sex scenes. Missing them entirely sounds kind of pointless.
Probably because it's supposed to be the way to guarantee the "pure" route ending, which is the "true" ending.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Its pretty weird to me also. You constantly have people asking for virgin route in a game titled "Slutty princess becomes a pregnant baby making cock sleeve" for example.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Bar when Ayame at home. Comes sister leaving the house flows into the sister of the bar owner back home repeat the same scene bug

if you go on the road to the Park ending with Sato on the bench bug.

When the husband gives Ayame the car she wants to drive the car if you go to a driving school that will bug black screen (Now I do not know if this bug is not checked. But I hope that it was removed)

That's all I found during the game.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes