desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Guys how is Garcia path? I havn't dne that one cus it sounds too consentual. Does she get corrupted in that path and NTR the husband?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
i keep running into this sato guy and after sex it just ens and btw it is still day 3
Asked this same question last week.

Sounds like the map just south of the park, or east of the homeless guys, I think some flag is set in this version that has that route set except for that ending. I keep skipping over that map until I can figure out what's going on in this version.

Jessic4R4bbit

Mar 26, 2018
I need to get the BBC career so how do you get it because i have black screen entering cheat mode screen when i want to play that scene..please reply fast :(

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I need to get the BBC career so how do you get it because i have black screen entering cheat mode screen when i want to play that scene..please reply fast :(
Use the Kinky Kitten save file, go inside and talk to the man in the upper part with a heart on his head, repeat the day after and you will trigger the scene. I have a save for that scene but i'm not at home now, i will post it as soon as i come home :)

we dont have a hero to upload it tho :(
I think they'll do as soon as they can :)

Jessic4R4bbit

Mar 26, 2018
Use the Kinky Kitten save file, go inside and talk to the man in the upper part with a heart on his head, repeat the day after and you will trigger the scene. I have a save for that scene but i'm not at home now, i will post it as soon as i come home :)

I think they'll do as soon as they can :)
i triggered it thank you ^_^ sexy

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Help is needed ! I decided on a new game. Version of the game 0.91b. The end of the first day of work at Melvin in the pub, Ayami goes home, there Robert meets her at the door, guests come to them. And that's it, no reaction on the keyboard, on the mouse either. context menu cannot be called. The same bug was checked on version 0.90 0.91 How to do this bug ??? 11th minute of the game, a screenshot attached 111.jpg

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Help is needed ! I decided on a new game. Version of the game 0.91b. The end of the first day of work at Melvin in the pub, Ayami goes home, there Robert meets her at the door, guests come to them. And that's it, no reaction on the keyboard, on the mouse either. context menu cannot be called. The same bug was checked on version 0.90 0.91 How to do this bug ??? 11th minute of the game, a screenshot attached View attachment 270449
understood the bug! When you finish work in a pub, you DO NOT USE THE RING OF A TELEPORT You have to walk to the door and immediately find yourself at home and the dialogue with your neighbors begins

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes