Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked already but is there pregnancy content yet? I've been trying to search for any posts already but couldn't find anything.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked already but is there pregnancy content yet? I've been trying to search for any posts already but couldn't find anything.
Not yet. And this is what you actually should look foward to.

I think it would be cool having a Preg/Mom route for the game though. Could be somewhat similar to vitamin quest, where the MC fools around while pregnant and can later bang the offsprings. Could even have a timeskip for the route that unlocks milf (around 35 yo) Ayame.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you all for uploading and sharing news from patreon page and discord :)

Could even have a timeskip for the route that unlocks milf (around 35 yo) Ayame.
That sounds really cool! They could add something like that in DLC or maybe those season events :)

linklongatti

Jan 9, 2019
After the part of Spar with the couple of neighbors, happens a bug that you are crossing the wall, thus not being able to continue the game anymore.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi folks!
Please help me with WT. explain free roaming:
Park Molestation
: Go to the park before the 15th and interact with the Event on the floor next to the gazeebo
So, what is the 15th? Is it time or what?

Jansen

May 8, 2017

can someone please share??

GolgoChwan

Mar 12, 2018
Hello everyone, i'm stuck with this game, with lot of bugs, and can't play it.... I figure to fix one of the problem i had while opening the game who was : "unable to find Gothic font", pretty simple to fix and i was able to launch the game.

Now when i play, i have a lot of missing files, who pop on the game screen saying :

"Resource Graphics/Characters/Vehicle is missing. Please report in patreon etc."

This one is not annoying to play this game, you can skip pressing enter and the game continue.

But now, the biggest problem, about 2 hours i'm searching, finding issues, but don't understand, cause this is too technical i think.
When i play the game, he crashes after this message:

"Script 'Krosk Miss File Crash Fix' line 87: NameError occurred. uninitialized constant Audio::UTFSEXT"

I don't find the solution with the link named #Because above my post, speaks about java, etc etc, don't understand a word of all of this..... sorry..... I tried one easy solution i found, who said that i have to DL EnigmaVB, to extract "hidden or lock" files with the game.exe, but nothing happened, and i have this message:

"[+] Filename: D:\Jeux\Games\Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris v0.91b\Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris v0.91b\Game.exe
[+] MD5: 4a667f537c0b73433c3ea7f5b7da48f9
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".rsrc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked."

I'm really stuck guys, i can't figure the solution on my own, need some help here, or a DL game link of someone who doesn't have this problems. Anyway, thanks you guys for reading my post.

PS :(Sorry for my english, not my main langage)

Reactions: LittleDemon

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Means you have a corrupt version. Use a better extractor like 7zip.

Additionally, Enigma Virtual Box is meant for MV. This game is VX Ace. No idea what you did but you done fucked up A A RON.

GolgoChwan

Mar 12, 2018
Means you have a corrupt version. Use a better extractor like 7zip.

Additionally, Enigma Virtual Box is meant for MV. This game is VX Ace. No idea what you did but you done fucked up A A RON.
Okay, i found the solution, i installed RPGVX Ace in the game folder, and now it working.

Squidgy

Feb 28, 2018
okay so this is probably stupid and sorry for asking. on my one save i chose to go no routes. The game ends if i don't take care of Roberts dad (family route?). how do i get the nurse job? the lady at the town hall says i need to progress pass Melvins route. Does that mean i have to actually do that route and not skip it?

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
okay so this is probably stupid and sorry for asking. on my one save i chose to go no routes. The game ends if i don't take care of Roberts dad (family route?). how do i get the nurse job? the lady at the town hall says i need to progress pass Melvins route. Does that mean i have to actually do that route and not skip it?
You need to play the Melvin's route until she decides to get another job and then play the Sato's route until he invites you to take a drink with him, you have to decline his offer in the bar in order to unlock the nurse job. If you accept it, the Sato's route continues.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes