Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Is it just me or does Alansya get hotter with every scene?
I think in average every patch gets better and better scenes but some oldies are really good such as Jack and Ayame in the closet, but yes I do agree that every patch overall their drawings become better and the stories and plot as well.

The head developer mentioned somewhere that the cg artist wanted to redraw some of the earliest scenes.

EDIT - I thought it was Discord but no, it's official:

August 2020 states "CG team will re-do some old scenes that don't look as good to get them ready for the final version of the game." Even the head developer agrees with you.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
So from what I read there, there will be TWELVE new scenes in the February update. Damn nice!
My only little plea would be... provide saves for every route and may eternal love be with you, head dev & devs!

And it also has planned the long forgotten tag/fetish, that we no longer speak of: bestiality!

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
so played a couple of hours of this game saving regularly i then go to save and as i click save it dissapears from the save slot so try to save in different slots and it wont let me, closed the game and its still not there?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
so played a couple of hours of this game saving regularly i then go to save and as i click save it dissapears from the save slot so try to save in different slots and it wont let me, closed the game and its still not there?
At some point it just stops saving... what works for me is pressing it several times until it starts working again for some unknowable reason.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
No. The solution is reading the damn thread and PM the OP to actually update the info and the links. The solution to your problems is one page back.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Seems that there's some new spoilers and ETA for 0.91 :)

Hey guys!

New preview is available on Discord and another one should be out later tonight or tomorrow.

Now for the juicier news. Although we believe we might be able to release it earlier, our ETA for the patch is Wednesday the 27th. Off the record, you might receive a little surprise and get it considerably earlier, but accounting for the new stuff we want to add to the game such as:

• Testing our first ever proper animation scene (it'll be something very small like some tongue movement or boob grabbing but it will open room for bigger and better animations down the road)
• BGM and BGS soundtrack overhaul.
• Adding NPC's to the new areas and opening the market.
• Introducing a new proximity sound script our new scripter has created which will make some hidden rooms have "draft" sounds the closer you get to them, or waterfalls for instance. Sound will increase when you get closer and decrease as you get further away.

This and a few other things as new maps may cause some bugs or take longer than we expected SO, we'd rather announce the 27th and have some maneuver room instead of calling it out on the 22nd and miss the deadline miserably.

As usual, we will do our best to release an amazing patch and we are so so thankful for you guys sticking with us and keeping Heaven Studios creating awesome hentai games for yet another month. We truly appreciate the support. You guys are the best!

See you soon with more news.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
New three part spoiler release which seems like the three Melvin's route thugs taking turns fucking her silly and giving her a massive bukkake. I can't shake this feeling that they are in cahoots with Melvin. I hope not because I would love to see Ayame taking over the pub and being fucked by all the customers in that route but Melvin is one crafty mofo.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
New three part spoiler release which seems like the three Melvin's route thugs taking turns fucking her silly and giving her a massive bukkake. I can't shake this feeling that they are in cahoots with Melvin. I hope not because I would love to see Ayame taking over the pub and being fucked by all the customers in that route but Melvin is one crafty mofo.

This update will be really massive!

Really thanks to all who share theese leaks!

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes