Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The only thing i feel lacking in this game is robert's presence. After some time he barely appears, this game would be 10 times better if there was some sort of friction or suspicion between Alansya and robert that is constant. For god sake this game is about a cheating fiancee that fucks around everywere. Robert can't be this beta trusting male that accepts his girfriend's pretexts everytime and don't feel any kind of jealousy when he sees her hanging out with her bosses.

This destroys any kind of meaning on the cheating since robert doesn't do a shit, he just exists, he don't even send mesages to his fiancee.

And maybe a couple of "dissapointing" sex scenes were Alansya fantasies about beeing fucked by Sato or Melvin, that would be great.
I told the developer the exact same thing a while ago. That Robert wasn't present most of the time so it was more "cheating" than actual "NTR". He said most Robert content is on the swingers and clarke route which is still infant as well as the endings and the weekends who haven't been properly implemented yet since they're not story related so we'll probably see a lot of that later on.

Regarding the dissapointing sex scenes I think there's at least two in the game so far.

Also I don't know about Robert being a Beta because other than once in the family route where I thought he was being sort of naive, Ayame doesn't do anything too "suspicious". He's trusting because he's confident and she hasn't given him reasons not to trust her. During the swingers route you can choose exactly what type of personality Robert will have and he can be a Beta or a massive Alpha. I really liked that.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
It seems they had some kind of problem with the update :S
As far as I know the problem wasn't with the update but the health of Starke's mother. I think both his parents who he seems to be really close to have been awfuly sick for over a year and yesterday things might have taken a turn for the worst with his mother. Still he only asked for a little bit of extra time in case a delay happens.

Seeing this guy powering through his parents disease to put a patch out increases the huge respect I already had for him even further. I hope everything turns out for the best and his mother recovers safe and sound. I lost my parents when I was a teen and almost 20 years later I still miss them every single day.

I sure as hell hope people show at least a bit of compassion in a moment like this.

Why when you get a new job you need to do the melvin route makes no sense.
You can quit Melvin's route. It's made that way to level the degree at which you do lewder stuff in all possible routes you have active.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
As far as I know the problem wasn't with the update but the health of Starke's mother. I think both his parents who he seems to be really close to have been awfuly sick for over a year and yesterday things might have taken a turn for the worst with his mother. Still he only asked for a little bit of extra time in case a delay happens.

Seeing this guy powering through his parents disease to put a patch out increases the huge respect I already had for him even further. I hope everything turns out for the best and his mother recovers safe and sound. I lost my parents when I was a teen and almost 20 years later I still miss them every single day.

I sure as hell hope people show at least a bit of compassion in a moment like this.
I'm really sorry for what is happening, i wish them the best. I could only see the post's title on their patreon, because it's locked for me, so i posted here searching for news. I didn't expect a situation like this, i'm sorry. I agree with you, it's really respectfull how him/them are still working, even in this kind of situation. I didn't want to be rude or to complain about the dalay.

Even if i don't know you personally, i'm sorry for your loss.

P.S: English is not my native lenguage, so i'm sorry if my posts are difficult to understand or bad written

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm really sorry for what is happening, i wish them the best. I could only see the post's title on their patreon, because it's locked for me, so i posted here searching for news. I didn't expect a situation like this, i'm sorry. I agree with you, it's really respectfull how him/them are still working, even in this kind of situation. I didn't want to be rude or to complain about the dalay.

Even if i don't know you personally, i'm sorry for your loss.

P.S: English is not my native lenguage, so i'm sorry if my posts are difficult to understand or bad written
Don't worry about your English, it's good enough. You didn't come off as rude or complaining to be honest.

Reactions: M-2315

Thugsbunny

Aug 13, 2017
Don't think I've refreshed a page more in my life than this one lol.

Sucks what going on with the dev, much respect that they're still finding time in moment of grief to continue working on the game, I know I wouldn't if I was in their shoes. Only makes me want to support them more.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
This is just a guess, but I think it means that someone is gonna steal Ayame from jack. Someone correct me if im wrong.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Just now on Patreon:

Hey everyone
I don't know how to say this, there's no easy way to put it. My mother has past away this morning. I don't ask for months or weeks, just give me a couple of days to mourne and shortly after I will finish the patch. Early~Mid next week.
I know some of you will tell me to go away and rest and what not, but this project is a huge part of me, and you all have been an amazing source of strength for me as well. Having this project, my dream to go back to every time I was down or depressed in the last year has saved me from my own mind.

I am fine. I'm broken as any man who loves his mother, but she was in pain and paralyzed for the last 6 months, now she finally has some peace. May God rest her soul.

I appreciate you all more than I'll ever be able to put in words. Thank you. Each and every single one of you.

~ Starke
This is heartbreaking.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
at the main picture what route with that 3 school girl?
Not a route those are characters from the games they plan to make in the future, the redhead appears in one scene(free roam I think) and the blonde appears in one dream if I remember correctly.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes