Kamoon

Apr 13, 2018
Last patch i had an issue attempting to start the gym scenes and it would not let me enter the gym at all. May i ask how specifically this path starts?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Robert will knock both Ayame and Adriana up.
Dude deserves at least that for all the shit he gets in every other single route. Do you know if they'll make him aware of Arthur actually being Jacks father? Wouldn't mind seeing that guy get what's coming to him in the hero/pure routes.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
How do you guys get into the gym scenes? Ayame always refuses to get in claiming that she's t busy, even in weekends?

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
There's mine on page 155. I think you could use it even without the picture save, try it :)

P.s: Seems there are new spoilers on discord :love:
dude, I used your save file. but i can't seem to have sex with anyone i talk to. what's this "fallen" state do to ayame?

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
why ayame prostitution scene not show ? the latest 1 did i need to play back again? only the dialouge only show

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
i like it but is there anyway around the sheer volume of text and dialogue? just becomes a chore
You can go in the recollection room and unlock all scenes using the code in the first post. I really like the writing in this game tho.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes