Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
End of the month. Last one was mid December and they took Christmas off. It's always at the end of every odd month.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
i have a question about the game's graphics..it seems that the small windowed mode has the decent graphics,but fullscreen or big windowed mode has shit graphics..so is it my only problem and can I fix it ? or that's how the game is for the current graphics ?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Okay how the fuck does someone proceed after reach the three switches in the Police Cameo (Chloe minigame)
I am stuck that and I dont know how to continue or do and I see the big door doesnt open.

Reactions: SMS13

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
i have a question about the game's graphics..it seems that the small windowed mode has the decent graphics,but fullscreen or big windowed mode has shit graphics..so is it my only problem and can I fix it ? or that's how the game is for the current graphics ?
That's mostly a problem with the RPGmaker's own engine, sadly. We're SOL on that front when it comes to making things bigger.

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
Phantastic game so far. Hope it will be finished soon. Yet I can into a very annoying but, though...
Sometimes when I want to overwrite a save, instead of saving it delete that save. If I choose a empty spot, nothing happens. It makes me unable to save the game at that moment...

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
That's mostly a problem with the RPGmaker's own engine, sadly. We're SOL on that front when it comes to making things bigger.
By default, RPGMaker uses 640x480 resolution. There are ways to change the resolution of the game, but all that is on the developer side. No point in doing that though, since they would also have to get new art assets (CG and tilesets in higher resolution).

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
That's why I do not donor this type of project.

The authors have been extending further updates to just raise a larger sum and let no one tell me that it is not true. This is not an AAA game from the top shelf that I would have waited for her to finish 3 years and pay more each month. Let's face it, but when the foundations for the game are ready, adding a few pictures and locations for people who know it is fun for a few days. If you can spend a job two weeks every two months, there is nothing more than pure profit. The exceptions are situations in which one, maybe two people, not the whole team works over the game.

... that it will not be, I do not throw everyone into one bag, because you can find a few exceptions ;-)

NotKai

Feb 23, 2018
the game is great, but that save bug lead me to another bug with a suddent crash, and that happened 2 many times alredy, tired of it, the concept is great but i cant play with those errors. any game like this one? just... you know... without a bug like that?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
What to do on weekends ? like where to go or what activities to do ? I just roam trying to find any activity but IDK where to look

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes