Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
what is the sisters evil plan for ayame
Ask the developer. Anyone else chipping in is purely guessing and given the endings I've seen and people guessing them, people do a shitty job (including me) at guessing what the fuck he's gonna do.

He doesn't come to this forum so find him on Patreon, Discord or Twitter.

do i have to start the strip club to continue with sato
No.

Also, edit, don't double post.

Reactions: Not_A_Horse

no one here

May 15, 2017
for some reason after talking to the AV guy in the strip club i sleep have the nightmare again go have therapy and when i enter my house the screen stays black can still move around tried everything cant get past this issue

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DcNightWing

JJDLT2

May 31, 2018
There's a message that pops all the time that says that I'm missing some resources (Vehicle, Fire, etc.). What must I do?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
New remakes and new character look absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see her get drilled.
Did they post new spoilers? By the way, do you know what old scenes they changed with the last patch? I can't figure it out :S

Edit: the blonde teacher in the voyeur scene is reeeeeeally hot :D

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Did they post new spoilers? By the way, do you know what old scenes they changed with the last patch? I can't figure it out :S

Edit: the blonde teacher in the voyeur scene is reeeeeeally hot :D
They changed dialogue for the most part.

If you liked the teacher then you're gonna love the new character. Second post here

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So....I downloaded the new update....took forever, cuz ya know...wait to download to the browser (had to use Chrome cause firefox won't download files that big), then had to download from browser to computer...then had to wait while it unzipped...then, like I always do, drag drop the new folder into the old folder and click replace files...then open game and realize.....

.. .. the new update replaced all my old saves with different totally random saves, and I have no clue where any of the 17 new saves are in the storyline.

It also didn't transfer half of the picture and video files, and those folders are empty. So...guess what I did...
I deleted the entire folder of files. Maybe at a later time, I'll set my computer to start the download process all over again, and just start the game from scratch, creating my own saves with my own routes, again... . 0_O

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
So....I downloaded the new update....took forever, cuz ya know...wait to download to the browser (had to use Chrome cause firefox won't download files that big), then had to download from browser to computer...then had to wait while it unzipped...then, like I always do, drag drop the new folder into the old folder and click replace files...then open game and realize.....

.. .. the new update replaced all my old saves with different totally random saves, and I have no clue where any of the 17 new saves are in the storyline.

It also didn't transfer half of the picture and video files, and those folders are empty. So...guess what I did...
I deleted the entire folder of files. Maybe at a later time, I'll set my computer to start the download process all over again, and just start the game from scratch, creating my own saves with my own routes, again... . 0_O
I suggest to extract files in a new folder to avoid problems or bugs. This update comes with saves for all new scenes and all recollection room unlocked, so you don't have to restart all over again just to watch them.

no one here

May 15, 2017
after talking to the AV guy in the strip club i sleep have the nightmare again go have therapy and when i enter my house the screen stays black can still move around tried everything cant get past this issue anyone else had this?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
after talking to the AV guy in the strip club i sleep have the nightmare again go have therapy and when i enter my house the screen stays black can still move around tried everything cant get past this issue anyone else had this?
Did you use old saves? Did you use CTRL to walk through walls? Did you use teleportation ring?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I suggest to extract files in a new folder to avoid problems or bugs. This update comes with saves for all new scenes and all recollection room unlocked, so you don't have to restart all over again just to watch them.
Yeah, I kinda caught that, the hard way. lol

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes