no one here

May 15, 2017
i tried and this error message appeared The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension how do i get around this

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I'm looking for walkthrough for v0.92 updated anyone know where i can found it? The walkthrough on the main thread is oudated.

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm looking for walkthrough for v0.92 updated anyone know where i can found it? The walkthrough on the main thread is oudated.
The official walkthrough is outdated as well as well as erroneous since they changed quite some stuff. I'd still say to use that one (official on the hrpgheaven website) since after that most routes become a bit linear and if you have any questions just ask here.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Can someone share and please??

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Road to...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the aforementioned previews:

Ralph's head was edited after that to be smaller. I already seen the previews and they look cool but you can barely tell the difference until you put them side by side.

And the other preview you can find here:

Pink won.

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Short question: Do the routes (beside free room) exclude each other completely? So you would have to start 9 times to see all content.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Short question: Do the routes (beside free room) exclude each other completely? So you would have to start 9 times to see all content.
Clark's and family's routes start pretty early and exclude all the others. Then you can play most of the others together, as kiribito said. Garcia's route will exclude the others as well, but you can go for this almost at every point in a later game file.

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
Clark's and family's routes start pretty early and exclude all the others. Then you can play most of the others together, as kiribito said. Garcia's route will exclude the others as well, but you can go for this almost at every point in a later game file.
thank you as well

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
after talking to the AV guy in the strip club i sleep have the nightmare again go have therapy and when i enter my house the screen stays black can still move around tried everything cant get past this issue anyone else had this?
I'm having a similar bug. When I zone into the house, the map is black, though menus work and I can move. The black screen continues even if I leave the house again.

I was hired at the strip club two nights before, then spent the day with Melvin, ending with the Fuji/Melvin dinner. No matter what I do after that point, I can reenter the house once more and go to sleep, but if I leave the house at any point again, I can't reenter without the black screen.

It's the weekend when I get up, but staying in the house a couple days doesn't keep the bug from happening next time I leave. Starting back a couple days with an old save does not prevent the issue from recurring. The save is from the current version. I haven't done anything with cheats, hacks, etc. I do use CTRL to speed through chat sometimes, never heard of walking through walls like mentioned above. I'm on Melvin/Store/Kitty tracks. I've had the nightmare/therapy once.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'm having a similar bug. When I zone into the house, the map is black, though menus work and I can move. The black screen continues even if I leave the house again.

I was hired at the strip club two nights before, then spent the day with Melvin, ending with the Fuji/Melvin dinner. No matter what I do after that point, I can reenter the house once more and go to sleep, but if I leave the house at any point again, I can't reenter without the black screen.

It's the weekend when I get up, but staying in the house a couple days doesn't keep the bug from happening next time I leave. Starting back a couple days with an old save does not prevent the issue from recurring. The save is from the current version. I haven't done anything with cheats, hacks, etc. I do use CTRL to speed through chat sometimes, never heard of walking through walls like mentioned above. I'm on Melvin/Store/Kitty tracks. I've had the nightmare/therapy once.
Got a save?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes