NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
no its not its a RPGM game which means you need to actually "play" it walk to locations and do stuff etc similar to incest story 1/2 but without the combat
i see, thanks for the quick answer, XD. another quick and last question XD, are the PC gonna lose the virginity to her husband ?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
if you mean with "PC" The "MC" ( Main Character) aka Alansya then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mean to sound pedantic but her name is Ayame. Alansya is the world they live in and the combination of all their games is the Alansya Chronicles.

So far the MC (Ayame) can lose her virginity to:

Last edited:

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I don't mean to sound pedantic but her name is Ayame. Alansya is the world they live in and the combination of all their games is the Alansya Chronicles.

So far the MC (Ayame) can lose her virginity to 4 people? Her husband, her future son-in-law, her childhood friend and Melvin (the fat boss). I might be missing someone.
my bad then with the name but yeah and just a hint maybe you should put it into the spoiler the stuff hence ppl can get very angry when they get spoilered without warning and such

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
guys, do anyone here having error while extracting ? XD
No, download again. If it doesn't work then download from a different browser (if you're using firefox try chrome and vice-versa). If it doesn't work, use a different extractor (7zip will likely work). Issue is on your end since its working for everyone else.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I might be the odd one here but i like RPGM games more then VN. That is not because i like the RPGM combat/grind (i don't) but simple act of controlling avatar in game world goes miles for the sake of connection you have with the character.
Then there is the bit of world that you get to explore even if graphically primitive it gives you some idea of the neighborhood. Finally there are the NPCs that you can interact with if you wish (far better if its in form of conversation rather then monologue).

I wonder are the resources provided for 30$ tier worthwhile ? Are those same as game files but higher resolution or there is more to it?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I might be the odd one here but i like RPGM games more then VN. That is not because i like the RPGM combat/grind (i don't) but simple act of controlling avatar in game world goes miles for the sake of connection you have with the character.
Then there is the bit of world that you get to explore even if graphically primitive it gives you some idea of the neighborhood. Finally there are the NPCs that you can interact with if you wish (far better if its in form of conversation rather then monologue).

I wonder are the resources provided for 30$ tier worthwhile ? Are those same as game files but higher resolution or there is more to it?
We're all about to find out. Higher resolution they will be for sure but I think they will be the "dismembered" pictures in a way you can assemble the hentai scenes yourself.

On another note. Ahdsjashdfjkashjfahsjfsah how good that last preview? Muku is a God.

You can check it on Twitter because I know people are going to ask so

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
We are currently testing a new script that will allow us to go further than the limits established by RPG Maker. Enterbrain (the developer of RPG Marker VX Ace, the engine we use to build Fleeting Iris) has set a limit on the resolution of the game to 640x480 and hence why our game has that resolution as a max.

Going through this limitation was almost impossible because it's against the engine TOS to edit the dll's and the executables, it is also extremely difficult to create a script that ignores this and that's why almost no one has done it.

Until now...

We're still in the early stages, there's some minor bugs to flesh out, but soon (not next patch soon but soon) we believe we will be able to change the resolution as we see fit at any point during the game!

How will we apply this? Well, re-doing the menus, scripts for menus and the map itself would take a very considerable amount of time and it would be a huge setback in our development process, however, we can make the script only trigger during hentai scenes!

This means that during hentai scenes, we can double the window size (not by zooming but actually increasing the resolution) which will allow us to play the hentai scenes at 1280x960 from that point on!

What's best, is that Muku has been for the longest time drawing the hentai scenes originally in 1280x960 and we lower the resolution manually for the game, so not only we would be able to show all future hentai scenes at a higher resolution, we can also go back and edit most of the initial hentai scenes so that they will be displayed in that resolution as well!

This is exciting beyond belief, and like I said, development of this script is still in the early stages but the implications are superb, and we hope that soon we can offer you an even better experience while playing our game.

We will give you more news on this as soon as we have it, positive or negative, but for now, fingers crossed.

Patch in a little over a week ;)

Thank you so much for your support and allowing us to keep creating this game. You guys are the best and we truly appreciate your support in more ways than one.

~ Heaven Studios Team
There you go.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
On another note. Ahdsjashdfjkashjfahsjfsah how good that last preview? Muku is a God.

You can check it on Twitter because I know people are going to ask so
Every time i think "damn, this route/scene is the best one!" they release a preview that totally blows my mind. By the way that red dress is amazing, i can't wait :)

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Every time i think "damn, this route/scene is the best one!" they release a preview that totally blows my mind. By the way that red dress is amazing, i can't wait :)
I know the feeling :LOL:

One week to go apparently. Honestly it will possibly be the best two hours of my life this month *SMH*

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017

Here’s the preview(I assume) if people missed it since Starke apparently changed the twitter account name.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Come on man, this is absurd.

How much better can they get? They came from drawings that were okay at most to professional studio quality. All the scenes in this patch are so crazy good I can barely wait for Friday to arrive.

For those who are too broke or cheap to support and don't want to wait for it to be leaked, you can win a free copy of the patch or the whole game (they didn't specify very well) if you retweet their latest tweet

Considering they only have a few dozen supporters your odds should be high.

SiriusBlack what do you think?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes