Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
while highly unlikely that it's not a false positive. You know it's possible right? You can hide things in picture files.
You are way to aggressive about this, like if affects you on a deep personal level.
Fans can be pretty vicious. Please don't turn it into another discussion of whatever he is personally involved in the project.

My anti-virus didn't detect anything. shrug.

Xandrilad

Jan 25, 2019
For those interested or concerned about the hi-rez download I ran it through virustotal.com and it did not detect any malware/viruses.

I've included the link to the results. Looks like the reported viruses were false positives.

Aug 28, 2018
Looks like we even got an extra scene this patch. Friday is going to be another patch for repeatable scenes and in august Melvins route gets updates.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
What extra scene? *_*

You mean they will release Melvin's part of 0.94 in august?
Four scenes in total. They added in the new character, Alexandra, seen here: She's involved in three of the four scenes.

That's all this patch has for new scenes, not sure what else was fixed/added without a changelog (which did not come with the game file). While not as much content as Part 1, it's just finishing off 0.93, which makes 0.93 one of the more massive updates this game has ever had.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Four scenes in total. They added in the new character, Alexandra, seen here: She's involved in three of the four scenes.

That's all this patch has for new scenes, not sure what else was fixed/added without a changelog (which did not come with the game file). While not as much content as Part 1, it's just finishing off 0.93, which makes 0.93 one of the more massive updates this game has ever had.
Well, think about the incoming patch ( late august/september): it will have 16 scenes, with new scenes in Garcias, Sato and Melvin routes and some family route scenes as well. It will be really massime, I'mm really hyped :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes