LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
While the title says v0.94 final, i get a message saying that this is the end of the route in v0.93 in the family route. So isn't the game updated to 0.94?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there a way to edit morality and lust with a save editor?
The save editor I tried will only edit money and fighting stats. Fighting stats are useless in this game, obviously lol

Reason....

I wanted to see the Subway Scene. My morality is now too low to trigger it, and I don't wanna half to start from WAY early in the game, and redo all those scenes, just to get to the Subway Scene.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well ..... if people use two seconds in the gallery an try to interact with everybody in there, they should figure that out themself.
Interacting with everybody takes a little more than 2 seconds....and slow drunk people can't figure things out for themselves when misleading information is on display. lol
And, sure, it took me a little bit to figure it out, BUT still...it's nice when the correct information is displayed.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
I agree. Even though she´s no turbo slut, I wouldn't mind the corruption being a bit slower. Still much more fitting speed than your average NTR/Corruption game though.
You gotta check out Zeven from Kagura once it releases. Its probably the best corruption game i´ve ever played.
i cant wait for this game. i never played it but i heard other people saying its amazing. i hope they / you are right. im sick of these 'fake' corruption games all over the place. i want something amazing again.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v0.94 final] [Heaven Studios] (1.76 gb rar win original)
661 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Mikufan39

Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys!
I have a problem when I trying see any CG route
I get this error message every time that I select a route...
Does anyone else have the same problem? it has a solution?

I appreciate your help and sorry for me bad English.

00 Sin título-1.png 00 Sin título-2.png

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes