Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey Zellemate i have a question so i hope you can help a poor fellow :LOL:: was the "toy" or thing that Armand mention in "sweat torture" never introduced?
Took a look in the gallery(clock) first and read that he would put something inside her when she comes to work. Since i didn't see it there i tried to play the office path but i don't got any scene where he insert something in her.
(So it is only that "thing" and that it is only one scene with that latex outfit Ayame was wearing that "bothers" me, i would so love to see more specially the latex outfit) ;)

Other than that i really love this game, all paths are amazing in each and every way. :love:
Have a great day. :)
Sorry for late response, had to get some confirmation from Starke directly, since I could not answer that myself.
His answer is:

Starke Yesterday at 5:02 PM
The toy was used off screen
For toys and more latex outfit, wait for DLC

So yeah guess its something we will see with the office route DLC in the "near future" - Looking forward to that myself :>

Edit: Did not get the full copy paste from Starke, that have been edited now.

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Sorry for late response, had to get some confirmation from Starke directly, since I could not answer that myself.
His answer is:

Starke Yesterday at 5:02 PM
For toys and more latex outfit, wait for DLC

So yeah guess its something we will see with the office route DLC in the "near future" - Looking forward to that myself :>
No problem sir and thanks. :)
Looking forward to more latex and toys, maybe it will contain more training in the dungeon? :phehe

Send my regards to the team :)

P.S. I also hope we will see a small continuation after the final call he had to the Mayor. That was something that could be hot:p
Take care and have a nice day :)

Reactions: Zellemate

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Starke showed how the ingame map will look for those interested on discord earlier:
View attachment 731988
And also gave a little informational speech regarding dates and other stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Out of likes so here: (y);):LOL:
That map would help at least me big time, don't remember how often i have gotten lost :ROFLMAO:
Many thanks to the team for this incredible game and journey, i am so happy i gave it a chance. Now its one of my top 5 games :love:
Thank you!

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Out of likes so here: (y);):LOL:
That map would help at least me big time, don't remember how often i have gotten lost :ROFLMAO:
Many thanks to the team for this incredible game and journey, i am so happy i gave it a chance. Now its one of my top 5 games :love:
Thank you!
Great way to put that. A journey indeed.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So its confirmed that there is going to be voice acting, nice to know.
Think it have been confirmed since the start of the development, but it have always been a "late task" after the main game is finished (version 1.0).
Starke loves to talk about anything and everything within the game, so when voice acting/recordings starts... I'm pretty sure he will let people know and even show off voices so people know what they can expect.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Think it have been confirmed since the start of the development, but it have always been a "late task" after the main game is finished (version 1.0).
Starke loves to talk about anything and everything within the game, so when voice acting/recordings starts... I'm pretty sure he will let people know and even show off voices so people know what they can expect.
Yeah i remember that it was mentioned early but a week or two ago i checked the patch schedule and it was not mentioned anywhere so i was not sure.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah i remember that it was mentioned early but a week or two ago i checked the patch schedule and it was not mentioned anywhere so i was not sure.
True, the only information about voicing is on the official patreon page.
This is pretty much all there is so far I know:
1.png
Except that, Starke only talks about it when people ask.
And voice for Ayame is still not decided yet.

D

Deleted member 2369842

Hi, I'm just curious. Is there a continuation of the story about the Armand route? If I'm not mistaken, Armand is Ayame's father right? So what happened after she know the truth? Will it be explained in version 1.0???
@Zellemate

Last edited by a moderator:

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi, I'm just curious. Is there a continuation of the story about the Armand route? If I'm not mistaken, Armand is Ayame's father right? So what happened after she know the truth? Will it be explained in version 1.0???
@Zellemate
There will be a DLC that continues Armand's route after 1.0, which will explain everything.
That's about all I can say for now.

Riel_555213

May 18, 2018
my game often glitches, stutters and lags overall

can anyone provide some advice please?

Edit: found out the issue were my headphones somehow (sony sony wh-1000xm3). I figured it was rpgvxace or the game since I had just gotten my new laptop but I re-paired my headphones and seemed to solve the issue. Now I simply have to figure out why it does such from time to time.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
May 11, 2019
Pretty sure the game says 18+ Since these questions belongs in the "I'm way below 18 section"

1. You can delete save games inside the game, press the BOMB icon.​
2. You can overwrite existing saves by saving over them.​
3. You can delete the whole Diary folder, and all saves will be removed.​
View attachment 703640
Actually I wanted to say that when I save and close the game, then next time I open the game the saves are not present in the game, only already present save 1,3,5,7 are present. Please I can't proceed further I have to always restart from beginning

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes