EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon Logo.png

Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Developer: Heaven Studios - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.15G + Ren'py DLC
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Unlock:

DOWNLOAD
Win (RPGM): - - - -

Beasty+Shota DLC

Extras: FAN SIG - Guide - Guide 2
TotalDegenerate thanks for the link

cg37_02.png cg38_18.png cg42_03.png cg48_12.png cg51_14.png cg65_13_t.png cg86_10.png cg94_07p1.png cg158_05l.png cg159_02t.png cg166_03.png cg171_06l.png cg198_01l.png cg203_04l.png cg206_01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It keeps giving me errors in certain zones and to be more precise on day 5 when getting out of work it says

"Script 'Sprite_Bar' line 33: RGSSError has occurred.
disposed spire"

Which makes progression impossible :(

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I uploaded this game on Kat before 1 month, i don't know if it's public now or no :p

Changelog:
- Re-wrote the scene where ayame loses her virginity to Robert (Optional), has new CG's.
- Fully functional CG room where you can unlock the scenes to view later on any save (including new games)!
- Debug Room where you can change the time of day, request a teleportation ring that allows you instantly teleport to important areas, get max money, unlock all CG's instantly, change the time of day to night and vice versa (careful with this, use it only after you finished the game as it can make weird situations for obvious reasons, it's only a test thing so you can check it out).
- Remade the hospital map totally, it's now much bigger, looks way more realistic and overall better and according to our constantly rising standards.
- Did some bug hunting for all the reported bugs and grammar corrected the entire game, some errors, etc.
- Created new tilesets for water and mirrored areas where it shows the characters reflections or their truer selves (demons, halos above their heads, no reflection for vampires, etc.)
- New start menu, won't add much info on this, you'll have to see for yourself.
- The collection of all our games is now called Alansya Chronicles (explained why later), the first game has been changed from Ayame's Adventure to Fleeting Iris, so the full title is now Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, the second game will be Alansya Chronicles: Contrition Report, and so on.
- Changed a lot of info like Robert now working for the CIA instead of the FBI, made a few changes on some inconsistencies for more realism, changed a few names like Japan to Nippon to make an entire new universe that will also play a bigger part later on.
- Slightly advanced the story to harbour the 5 routes that will be introduced in the next content patch (this one was mostly mechanical).
- Corrected a bug with RPG Maker that would cause the game to crash on some windows 10 users.
- Corrected some conflicts between a few scripts.
- Added most of the NPC patch (the lines haven't been double checked by me, consider most of the NPC's placeholders at this time).
- Corrected a sound bug that would cause in some occasions.
- Corrected a issue with the day/night time that would cause the game randomly switch periods.
- A bunch of other stuff that I can't remember but it will be posted tomorrow in a more official way along with our Patreon overhaul.

*The password for the debug room (the lasers at the CG room) is 84134956
//ignore this i'm an idiot.

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey man, I just went to his patreon and he has a public download that is the same as this one but fixes an error (the one I mentioned before) so I would suggest you publish the link here (it's a mega link) or upload a new torrent. Just my opinion :)
versions are different. what uploaded here seems a bit new.

Reactions: Zlamer

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
versions are different. what uploaded here seems a bit new.
Just noticed that my bad, in this case I would ask f95 for an update on this game. It would be nice to have the latest version because this one has an error that isn't fixed. :( :(

Aug 5, 2016
Anyway, thanks a lot. Seems like this version is mostly a preparation for the next patch(maybe it's not out yet). Awaiting eagerly to make Ayame do some naughty things ang get wrecked :D

IvaN Dulin

Aug 5, 2016
They was making this demo for 2 years, so i think the new update will have just 1-2 new scenes.

ragnar7638

Aug 5, 2016
Anyway, thanks a lot. Seems like this version is mostly a preparation for the next patch(maybe it's not out yet). Awaiting eagerly to make Ayame do some naughty things ang get wrecked :D
Do you know anything about the new version ? I mean when will it come

jabooty

Aug 5, 2016
Game has crashed on me quite a few times. Definitely not worth playing until they make it less buggy

Josipt3

Sep 8, 2016
0.67b version is out

Here is change Log
• If you lower your morale to 93 (mostly by following Melvin route) you can now see an isolated scene in the park with a Pokémon Go reference.
• Fixed a critical bug that made people crash in two distinct days that made the previous patch a failure.
• Extended the Melvin route quite a bit and it has now 4 additional scenes including one where Ayame can lose her virginity, this scene will be pushed back or re-written as it feels kinda short.
• Introduced the Clarke route.
• Added a bit of development to Jack's personality to pave way for his route.
• Added a bunch of NPC's all over the map.
• Finished the introduction of the 7/11 route, now you can understand the premise of that route and it paves way for further patch progress. You can start the route by going to the Town Hall and you can interchange it with Melvin's route as long as you don't see the last day of either one.
• Finished the introduction to the neighbours route.
• Added all the new scenes to the CG room, you can instantly unlock them all with Patreon code.
• Added new sprites for a lot of characters to match their busts.
• Fixed a lot of bugs with sound being inconsistent through some areas/scenes (we might not be done yet, please report if you find inconsistencies).
• Improved a few maps in Heaven City, will continue to develop further until we're 100% on how the City looks.
• Introduced route interchanging.
• Introduced internal cumshots.
• New menus, intro, etc.

Made game request on forums

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes