RPGM - Completed - Alchemy Fantasy R ~ She's a Baby Alchemist ~ [v1.1] [Mijiishi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

klewino

Definitely feels like the worst Mijiishi game.
    I am not fan of these HD anime graphics, everything is so ultimately clean it just does not look good. Funnily enough I prefer his more "uglier" art style of previous games.

While the idea of monster-mixing might sound fun, it's just a gimmick for a regural RPGM combat.

I didn't get far, but the story didn't really seem interesting plus in a NTR game I would like some attachment to the girl, but in this game the first thing you do is prostitute her to a plant, then a dog and then a werewolf.

The starting point of this NTR game is the end point of most other NTR games, it's just so abrupt that you don't get to build any relation to the girl and you view her as an artificial cum box instantly.

The amount of art is also very low.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SmokeycornFlakes

Nope. Very bad even compared to the previous Mijiishi games with a similar feeling. The NTR is lighter than before. It is also unavoidable at times so it makes me wonder who this game is for? I suppose at least the main girl feels like a character.

The painful mechanics are not present like the previous entries but the game feels stretched out and assets are reused too many times. The best thing about this game is the translation.

The endings don't even feel worth it. If this game was half the play time it might of actually been worth to play. This had to have been made with a smaller budget.

I'd recommend Mercenary by Mijiishi instead, it use to have a terrible translation but I think that's fixed now. It is a harder game to play but with harder NTR, longer game, more scenes, longer scenes (sometimes too long) but never the less better than this game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Vakalo

The game itself is better than the dev's previous titles, and hiring someone who can actually draw is a major step up, but sadly the official translation is complete garbage, something that I explained here but will quote.
    ----
    The "official" translation is extremely poorly edited MTL by someone who didn't care to play the game to understand any context.
    Just compare the official's item descriptions and menu's to the one I hastily made back in the day here.

The fact that they call the alchemy fusion Mecha\Robotics instead of Humanculi (Since it IS a game about alchemy, hentai logic aside) is already suspicious. But then most of the items and descriptions are just jank (I don't think they even call basic stuff like "Antidote" the right way) Even the clothing names is pure gibberish...

Sadly I already deleted the official version so I can't post comparisons, but it's extremely obvious that the dev's got scammed or just didn't care enough to playtest\proofread, and pushed out this poorly edited MTL.
    ----
    Judging the product as a whole, I can't give it anything higher than a 3 in it's current state.
    If it had a proper proofreader and editor it could have been easily a 4, but sadly what you see is what you get.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Kwakku

The game mechanics are fun and the graphics decent, but the NTR/corruption is pretty weak and it gets boring fast. After finishing the third chapter I don't feel like hunting for missing scenes although there are a few nice ones. Play it if you like the idea of using your girlfriend's womb for your alchemical experiments, but if you just want to fap it doesn't work very well in my opinion.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

virtt

Gameplay 5/5
    Really creative. It's like Persona but her pussy is the Velvet room lmao. I love it.

Plot 2/5
    Wasn't really paying attention. But I guess it's grand or something. Male Protagonist kept me from being immersed. Wait it's not like I want to fantasize myself as the female I swea-

Art 5/5
    Hotness. Pure lava over here.

I wanted to be a piece of shit that rate this 4/5 just because of 1 tag that doesn't fit me but even that is too biased for my taste. Definitely worth a try. The NTR isn't really strong too, the mc is still getting some of that pussy so this more of a swinging than cuckolding.

TL;DR
    I cum. Personally 4/5. Easily 5/5 if you're not an egg.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

reversepocketwatch

This one is just confusing. I love the basic premise of homunculus mage has to gather cum to practice magic, but I am baffled by the choice of having the main character be joe shmoe instead of the mage just because NTR. Joe Shmoe looks like a complete rip of Lelouch in all of the H art too lol. The story and all of the characters suck. That's filtered through a pretty poor MTL, definitely not the worst but still extremely disappointing.

The H art itself is... fine. The problem is that it all repeats 800 times. There actually isn't very much art in this game, and no animations. Good kinks, bestiality and cumplay are a crazy combination I shall continue to wait for it to achieve its full potential. Try it if you like but it's a total whiff of a game.

Oh, 1 star extra for having nudity that actually has sexual interactions as consequences. It would be so much better if actually the result of the cultivation of exhibitionism in the character, and more importantly if you were playing them, but little difference. I recommend skipping
  7. 4.00 star(s)

sergyo_ml

I love this game.
    The art is very good.
    I'm into ntr, monster and rape so this is very good for me particularly.
    The combat is fast and not tedious.
    The idea of creating your own monsters to fight for you is very good, each one with different abilities and uses.
    Good sound effects.
    If I were to ask for something animations and voice acting would be top notch but not necesary for the 5 stars. Pretty cool, thanks for the share!
    Edit: after finishing it I drop it to a 4. The story and concept I love but looking at the gallery the art is very recycled, a few scenes are great, some are slightly boring.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

zackrin6

i would have to say i love this game a lot as i love all of the games made before this as they are so well made in each and everyone of them.

Now then the music of this game is pretty nice for me and i say its pretty good others may have different opions and thats okay. Second the gameplay is a standard rpgm but what makes it interesting is the capture aspect of the game which allows you to use the enemy to help in the creation of newer stronger allies. Third the balance between ntr and normal sex is there as there is both ntr and vanilla and NTR is very much avovidable expect for the story scenes some of which have it but i wouldnt reccomend it since NTR makes up a good part of the game. I also love how they didnt just have a weak cuck mc and acuatlly have a good humane mc who knows his shit and has a normal cock not a fucking finger cock like many NTR games. I also love that it isnt just the female who gets to have all the fun and the male mc can also go around and have sex with other females.

My most fav part would be the creation of allies and how you can use different combinations to make newer and better allies that can help you clear the game more easily and this really gives a sense of progression and if it feels to hard you can always change up difficulty i would also have to say that the art is amazing and some of the best i have seen in games like this a while though i do hate the censorship i hope it gets removed when a full or better translation comes
  9. 4.00 star(s)

gesanor

A rework of one of this circles earlier games and i agree this was a game that deserved a rework since the original art was definitely a little stick figure like
    I am in the camp that preferred the more hand made style over these more cg looking styles for the characters. The older style was both more charming and differentiated their stuff from the endless spam of rpgmaker asset factory games that otherwise pass for good art
    The gameplay is fun and finding combinations and working with the monster creation system is fun and I personally found it rewarding
    Wish there were more repeatable actions especially in some of these areas and I am so mad they didnt remove that one barrel thing in the bigger city that makes most of the repeatable events there so tedious until you unlock a late game interaction that lets you be done quicker
    Fun game though and I recommend it. Not as good as their last two or three games though so glad they seem to be working on a completely new game rather than a rework (I think based on their cien)