EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
kEUIBm.png

Overview:
Alchimia is an adult visual novel that takes place in a fantasy world. You take the role of the protagonist, a young boy soon to enter the esoteric world of alchemy under the wise tutelage of his guardian adoptive mother.
Thread Updated: 2021-07-10
Release Date: 2021-07-10
Developer: Voluptasoft - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

XToy6g.png viclu2.png dYaAZd.png jiSXUE.png 4LASad.png REuOKA.png 3cC0Nw.png

Last edited:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
"obscenus amor praeceptum" = an illicit love command and/or an illicit love recipe :)

Real question, please: Which did you intend for the flavour of the game, "command" or "recipe"? Or perhaps both, together?

e-d (y)

(Of no consequence: No, I don't know if "praeceptus" would be better or even if that is an actual word. After 2000 years, you think we would have sorted these things out with feminine, masculine, neuter, and even collective nouns .. but instead we have stuff like "la masculinité" which is French for "manliness" but it is a feminine noun. o_O )(Or, apparently, real men can eat quiche. :unsure: )

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
"obscenus amor praeceptum" = an illicit love command and/or an illicit love recipe :)

Real question, please: Which did you intend for the flavour of the game, "command" or "recipe"? Or perhaps both, together?

e-d (y)

(Of no consequence: No, I don't know if "praeceptus" would be better or even if that is an actual word. After 2000 years, you think we would have sorted these things out with feminine, masculine, neuter, and even collective nouns .. but instead we have stuff like "la masculinité" which is French for "manliness" but it is a feminine noun. o_O )(Or, apparently, real men can eat quiche. :unsure: )
"Alchimia: the recipe for obscene love" was our original intent.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Liked it, good humor, I already laughed a bit with "panic button", and then more with death jokes and wolf episode...(poor thing). art (y) .

From minuses I would say the severe lack of some commentary with peeping scene, all it has is 1 click and 1 pic, while it's undersandable that MC is pure and busy with going for a book, but even commenting that guardian cough landlady cough is sleeping(inside MC's head) is better then no comment at all.

Not much can be told about story for now because the demo is short, the same for choices as it was absolutely linear.

About puzzles... they are good as long as they don't go over certain threshold where the whole one handed gameplay technology loses meaning when you spend a few hours killing your brainsells with holy mission to advance the story and see more stuff or there appears a need for walkthrough and "skip" button. So practice with moderation. ;)

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Liked it, good humor, I already laughed a bit with "panic button", and then more with death jokes and wolf episode...(poor thing). art (y) .

From minuses I would say the severe lack of some commentary with peeping scene, all it has is 1 click and 1 pic, while it's undersandable that MC is pure and busy with going for a book, but even commenting that guardian cough landlady cough is sleeping(inside MC's head) is better then no comment at all.

Not much can be told about story for now because the demo is short, the same for choices as it was absolutely linear.

About puzzles... they are good as long as they don't go over certain threshold where the whole one handed gameplay technology loses meaning when you spend a few hours killing your brainsells with holy mission to advance the story and see more stuff or there appears a need for walkthrough and "skip" button. So practice with moderation. ;)
Thanks for your feedback Fearnought, we're glad you enjoyed our game demo.

We took the opportunity and addressed some of the points that were brought up in the thread.

Here's the on our SubscribeStar page.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes