Collection Video AlenAbyss Collection [2024-04-12] [アレンアビス]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Made a Zip that has everything from OP and this Thread (up to 23.09.2024) and put it into a 1 File-Download.
Keep in mind Pixeldrain slows your download-speed to 1mb/s if you reached your download-limit.
(i recommend getting pro if you download a lot on f95)

ONLY ANIMATIONS....NO PICTURES/NO WIP´s

FolderView:

MainFolder: 24.09.23 -- AlenAbyss

Subfolders:
-Apex-Legends -Atomic Heart -Elden Ring/DarkSouls -Fallout -Final-Fantasy -Five Nights at Freddys -Halo
-King of Fighters -League of Legends -Nier -Overwatch -Resident-Evil -Street-Fighter -Tomb-Raider

Sub-Subfolders:
"Character-Name"

The animations are sorted into each Character-Name Folder.

Example: 24.09.23 -- AlenAbyss -> Atomic Heart -> Ballerina Twins -> Files

The Sorting is based on my own Full Collection of Animation Authors with a slight change.
Personally i have it like this, example: Atomic Heart -> Ballerina Twins -> "Mod-Author" -> Files

This should be up forever (no deleting) unless im told to delete it by Pixeldrain or AlenAbyss him/herself.

There are no new files since there is nothing new from the Author
Its just everything from OP and the Thread put into one File and sorted.

If there was a 4k version of an Animation and also a low-res version then i deleted the low-res version.
There is no need to keep 4k and 1k of the same animation unless there are differences in skin/clothing/stuff.
Same goes for High-FPS and Low-FPS.

24.09.23 -- AlenAbyss Full, Pixeldrain
7.51 GB

(This particular Collection is a bit weird with the folder structure, i kept the original naming of folders to not confuse you guys)
Are the videos without watermark?

RRomul

Sep 23, 2024
AlenAbyss is one of my favorite female authors. I hope she doesn't stop making her gold-quality things...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote