ShadesAtNight

Jul 28, 2017
So I found some images inside the games files specifically 'game/images/I wanna Kill her 2' that seem to show an alternate take on the trap between Alex, Alena, and Loren, but I can't seem to figure out a way to trigger the scene myself after some hours of trying to brute force it by a dozen different combinations.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about / can spare me the effort of trying to figure out where in the script those images are being pulled from? I'd super appreciate it.

Jan 23, 2022
Yes, there will be a lesbian focused path. As for the grammar thing, I have o apologize for that, I'm not a native English speaker. Though I hired someone to edit the script so it sounds more "Normal", but they still working on it atm. Thanks for the feedback!

The English is far better than most "non-native" works... make sure that the editor you hired also reviews non-dialogue items. The Principal is correctly labeled in dialogue... but the office is called "Principle's Office," which is clearly not correct. That said, I love the artwork, the males look like reverse traps (I expect that if they drop their pants it will expose a V rather than a P) but, otherwise, excellent art, love it.

Jan 23, 2022
To the Author of this work, am enjoying it so far... but Mat is not a name. Mat is what you wipe your feet on, be it outside, or just inside, a front door, or next to a shower or bathtub, to soak up the water and keep you from slipping.

The name is Matt... short for Matthew, a biblical name, in fact. Seeing Mat over and over again kind of ruins the experience. Matt, not Mat.

That said, good job.

• Haha
Reactions: Anonymous100

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
how can i have the scene with the male cashier and loren ? i have do everything i can do for have but i cant find.

Nice update :)

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
To the Author of this work, am enjoying it so far... but Mat is not a name. Mat is what you wipe your feet on, be it outside, or just inside, a front door, or next to a shower or bathtub, to soak up the water and keep you from slipping.

The name is Matt... short for Matthew, a biblical name, in fact. Seeing Mat over and over again kind of ruins the experience. Matt, not Mat.

That said, good job.
You say that, but I've met guys that shortened it to Mat. Nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: Kethra and Orphanus

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Alena's New Life [v0.3.5] [Jinnxx Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 406 MB

PC: - -
MAC: - -
ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
One of the phone Icon, you click on you have to pay to use the phone, like once a week, $20 I think

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
When Alena goes to the Store at night and offers the Cashier to show her but (or something else), I get the scene ... but afterwards she is suddenly in the other part of the city in her room and neither has the money nor the things she tried to buy. Is this a bug or am I doing somthing wrong?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
According to my file system I DL'd 0.3.5 on 7-29, but this added some files. Not listed as a fix.

Also, got a missing image peeing in school bathroom. Not sure how far I am into the game, but there are too many clicks each time period to see if anything new is added to be worth starting over now. Maybe next year.

Last edited:

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
I don't really understand what's going on in some things in this game. Are things like it saying sim card under Mat in the school hallway artifacts from old builds? Then the Loren character or whatever her name is says something about a new sim card so Alexia can't spy on you but that doesn't appear to work at all. If you go talk to Mat at the store he says something about a hundred dollars and 20 to activate the phone but it doesn't seem to do anything other than reset the phone to have to pay another 20 dollars to activate it again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobber Tail
Apr 28, 2020
writes that there is an update in the game, but the version is the same as it was before 0.3.5, is there definitely new content?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes