randombanana

Sep 19, 2018
Just tried your game. The artstyle is really fresh I like it. The MC also shows potential to really grow as a character.
How many characters are we going to play? From what I got is that we have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which are already quite a few. That kinda concerns me tho since some characters happen to get the short end of the stick sometimes from writers.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with this game and I´ll be there to watch it grow. Best of luck m8.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Wow, I'm very glad that you like the game so much:)
Yeah. If you can keep this quality and give player a meaningful choice here and there (like scenes with pervert mentioned before - I wouldn't mind him having his way with MC and some others do) thigs will go really well for you and this game. You should definitely create your Patreon cuz right now link leads to your page as a Patron but not as a creator. Keep it up

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Just tried your game. The artstyle is really fresh I like it. The MC also shows potential to really grow as a character.
How many characters are we going to play? From what I got is that we have
which are already quite a few. That kinda concerns me tho since some characters happen to get the short end of the stick sometimes from writers.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with this game and I´ll be there to watch it grow. Best of luck m8.
Thank you for your feedback!
There will be several characters playable as you progress. To put it in perspective, there is a story that I want to tell and mutiple characters will help to understand the whole plot and also give you different angles to story.
And yes, some will have more screentime then others, depending on their role. But I will give every single one of them the screentime they need.

Yeah. If you can keep this quality and give player a meaningful choice here and there (like scenes with pervert mentioned before - I wouldn't mind him having his way with MC and some others do) thigs will go really well for you and this game. You should definitely create your Patreon cuz right now link leads to your page as a Patron but not as a creator. Keep it up
I already have a creator page on patreon but it is still under review, that's why you can't see it right now. I really hope it will be approved very soon, so that you guys can get access to the newsfeed and extra content.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures v0.03.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@Wet & Wild Production a small advice, don't use a call after every round in the combat loop, just jump or you'll fill your return stack.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Alenja's Adventures v0.03.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@Wet & Wild Production a small advice, don't use a call after every round in the combat loop, just jump or you'll fill your return stack.
Thank you, I have already changed that and I added the mega link of the android version to the front page.

Reactions: Namco15 and the66

nejaldrig

May 22, 2017
Art: Good
Dialouge: a bit long, or rather "choppy", when you have to click for every. single. sentence even if it' the same person saying it. It gets old fast.
Story: good so far as i've played.

Biggest gripe thus far is the lack of internal realism or logic. If this is supposed to be a warrior focused culture, it's frustrating to have to buy that a person of their tribe has not had combat training or survival/camp training for their entire life until they are old enough to have gigantic tiddies. To be perfectly honest, it's incompatible with the setting to a level of a glaring plothole.
Maybe it could be rewritten to just be another day of grueling training or that she for some other reason is completely inexperienced, like she's adopted or well anything.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Art: Good
Dialouge: a bit long, or rather "choppy", when you have to click for every. single. sentence even if it' the same person saying it. It gets old fast.
Story: good so far as i've played.

Biggest gripe thus far is the lack of internal realism or logic. If this is supposed to be a warrior focused culture, it's frustrating to have to buy that a person of their tribe has not had combat training or survival/camp training for their entire life until they are old enough to have gigantic tiddies. To be perfectly honest, it's incompatible with the setting to a level of a glaring plothole.
Maybe it could be rewritten to just be another day of grueling training or that she for some other reason is completely inexperienced, like she's adopted or well anything.
Thank you for your opinion...but there are some obvious reasons for that. The MC is supposed to learn how to fight as the game progresses, as well as the player. AND at the same time, she will discover her sexuality, which is only possible with adult characters (sexual related content).

By the way: You will find out more about their backgrounds as the story goes on.

Reactions: Namco15

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
More or less this is exaclty what this old pervert is. There are some funny scenes/discussions with him.
In some ways he is similar to muten roshi from dragonball:D
I'd like to see him taking advance of Alenja's vulnerability and lack of experience with men. These scenes could lead to game over (pregnancy, sold to brothel/orcs etc.) so they would be optional.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys,

I have created some signatures for "Alenjas Adventures", which you can already see under my posts.
These are free to use...you can add them to your signature if you like!

The second one is also a little teaser for the next version;)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Meh, I'm not the best at puzzle games but I managed to beat the match 2 in under 40 seconds for the bonus image, a bit of that was luck too, but my game ends in the cave, so is that the end of current content?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Meh, I'm not the best at puzzle games but I managed to beat the match 2 in under 40 seconds for the bonus image, a bit of that was luck too, but my game ends in the cave, so is that the end of current content?
Congratulations!

And yes that's it for now, but the game will continue in the next update!

3.40 star(s) 58 Votes